A Topic About Weapons of all Kinds, and also optics(binoculars, monoculars, etc.)

People were talking about knives on the awesome and fun pictures topic, so I decided to make a topic about… well… knives!

9 Likes

Tadaa! Moved lol.
My brothers and my dad are involved in this program called Royal Ranger which is similar to Boy Scouts (But with tons more Bible). They got involved in knives and guns and dressing up in 1800’s outfits through that. The girls’ program (Missionettes) was similar but less cool because we didn’t use guns or knives and as an eight year old girl I thought that was so unfair. Girls can be tough too! So I watched my bro’s and my dad a lot and learned how to shoot guns, camp, cook, lash, and got interested in knives back then. (I also made my own pair of moccasins, hehe.)

6 Likes

Awesome!!
I got interested in knives mostly as means of self defense until I’m old enough to get a concealed carry permit.

4 Likes

I have no knives at all! What do people use pocket knives for?

4 Likes

Don’t even answer that question, that was an easy question!

4 Likes

You must be a city boy. Otherwise you would never ask. (I’m teasing btw!) Whittling, and cutting all kinds of stuff, also fleshing out hide when tanning.

6 Likes

Wait just a nanosec…

There is a topic for KNIVES!?!?!?!

I LOVE KNIVES!!!

5 Likes

Yes! She’s one of us! You are adopted into our tribe.

5 Likes

Heeeeeeeeeeeeheeheeheeheehee!!

Beautiful, beautiful knives!!!

I would really love to learn how to use them properly.

I mean, come on, THEY’RE BEAUTIFUL!!!

7 Likes

I really want to get a titanium set someday…

5 Likes

THOSE ARE MORE THAN BEAUTIFUL! That is it! I am getting my own pocket knife!

5 Likes

Get one with a blade of anodized titanium or damascus steel if you want something really beautiful.

5 Likes

(Eyes widen, gleaming)

Ooooo! LOOK I HAVE A FAVORITE TOPIC NOW!

Maybe I should post pictures of my sword…

6 Likes

You have a sword?!?! That’s awesome!!! I wanna see!

3 Likes

Hehe! Yep! Lemme get a pic of it!

3 Likes

Yes, you must. I should post a picture of my younger sister’s sword sometime.:smirk:

3 Likes

YAY! THANKS!

3 Likes

My little bro has a sword but the blade has been dulled. Now that I’m
Thinking about it though it’s probably better that way.

6 Likes

I know right!

4 Likes

Lol! Yeah maybe…:laughing:

2 Likes