~After~ Discussion

Feel free to post your thoughts and questions about the story, ~After~. . .

:musical_score: The Rhysian :musical_score:

8 Likes

Could I get a bio form?

3 Likes

Sure, I’ll set one up!

3 Likes

Hey @Rhysian1.9 is this good?
@Xonos_Darkgrate

Name:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Abilities:
Transportation:

7 Likes

You can add or subtract from it if you want. @Rhysian1.9

3 Likes

That’s great, thanks!! :smiley:

3 Likes

What about gender?

3 Likes

I suppose that would be self evident, but also a good thing to add, just in case. -waves hand and edits @B2URRYBEAST’s post-

3 Likes

-everyone watches eagerly at the blank and unchanging screen-

3 Likes

Patience, young squire. These things take time. You gonna do your bio soon, btw?

4 Likes

Once it’s updated.

2 Likes

Goodness, you’re almost as annoying as Aislinn! Anyhow, can’t wait to see what you come up with, nemesis. :wink:

6 Likes

I can only hope to reach her level one day.
Yes I look forward to it as well, bestie.

4 Likes

-snaps fingers- It was totally me who edited the thing, so now get to making the bio so I can fangirl properly. Thank you, sir.

5 Likes

The form is written . . . Strangely. Alias? Abilities? Is this a superhero roleplay or something?

Could you explain more about the world it’s set in. I was getting a hyper realistic vibe at first but now I’m not sure.

3 Likes

Blerf, much question, many overwhelm. Lol, jk, I’ll answer tomorrow cos right now I can’t think straiiiight.

4 Likes

Looking forward to it.

3 Likes

Hey, @Xonos_Darkgrate.
@Rhysian1.9 May have some different thoughts, but here was my reasoning.
Everyone is from different places and everyone was something before this catastrophic event, therefore each will have different abilities. As for an alias, everybody needs a cool alias to be known by. Hope this helps.:+1:

3 Likes

That doesn’t actually help at all, sorry.
I was kind of helping for a world building sort of premise so I’d have an idea of who to create, you know? I appreciate the help though haha.

2 Likes

Not really, lol, but okay.

1 Like