Airsoft Anyone?

This is a new topic for anyone who plays, likes, or even knows what airsoft is. Here you can post any cool pictures, or if you even do gameplays, put em’ here!

6 Likes

For anyone who plays, what gun do you use? I run a M4 style gun made by Lancer Tactical, and I really love it.

Like this one, for a while I even mounted a scope for longer range kills.

6 Likes

I don’t play airsoft, but I want to.

3 Likes

Why on earth not?

3 Likes

I know some places are hard to play at, (mean neighbors, no other kids, etc…). I hear some countries don’t even allow it!

3 Likes

I don’t own a gun or have a place to play, much less people who would play with me.

3 Likes

YAAAAS I am so glad this topic exists. It’s been forever since I played airsoft.

4 Likes

I have no idea what this is, but if someone explains and I like the idea, I’d play with you. Muahahahahaha…

5 Likes

We would be UNSTOPPABLE!!!

4 Likes

Is this like nerf guns? :thinking:

5 Likes

It’s like BB guns but slightly less dangerous and painful. (They use plastic bb’s instead of copper ones.)

3 Likes

Oooooh, okay…

3 Likes

Used to play with my neighbor and some other friends. It was fun!

5 Likes

Back in my day, we called this Nerf fights.

6 Likes

I have a Nerf gun. I call it Big Red.

6 Likes

My main gun is the Lawbringer from the Doomlands series. It’s still pretty good, but some of the shots are kind of weak because of wear and tear.

5 Likes

OK WOW! glad so many people relplied!
@LadyGrey Airsoft uses guns like these, and shoots bbs like this one. I know what you are thinking, my 1911 normally has an orange tip (it fell off).

@ScienceSiren I feel for you, I have a good playing field, and people to play with, but they just don’t want to half the time. But when we do get a good game together, it can be really fun. Normally my brother will play with his sniper (485 fps), I’ll use my M4, and my other friend will use a GF76, which is like an Ak-47.

Perhaps the coolest thing about airsoft is the fact that it is something many companies make, so there are thousands of guns to chose from, in addition to underbarrel grenade launchers, grenades, and even smokescreens (if you’re rich).

11 Likes

Also, another thing I would like to mention one critical thing about airsoft. It can be costly! You don’t have to spend a lot, but if you want a good gun to call your own it will cost you. This is why a top airsofter once said,
“Don’t start buying gear unless you are sure you like the game, first try and borrow a friend’s gun and try the game out. If you do like it then go from there.”
Just an example of the costs of this game: Throughout the years I have bought a good number of airsoft items.

1. My facemasks. I have bought 3, estimated to cost about $30
  2. Guns. My first one cost $20. That was about 5 years ago. Since then over ten others have come through my hands, some I bought, others I was given. If I had to to guess how much money was spent on all those guns, either by me or the other owner, It would be hundreds of dollars.
  3. Clothes. These aren’t necessary, but they do give you an edge. For example, in one game my cousin (who is active military) wore his camo clothing that he wears on base. Me and my brother were down, so it was up to him. He had three other guys after him, and when he stood still, THEY COULDN’T SEE HIM. They would be chasing him, he would be running and hide, and according to the opponents he seemed to disappear.
    I have spent over $45 dollars myself, and I have been given others that would easily match that price.
    Final conclusion: I have spent to much on airsoft!
8 Likes

So, @ScienceSiren asked me, “Do you like guns?” I don’t have my own real gun, but I do have a bow. I may not have a real gun, but I do have a small collection of airsoft guns.

Some are my bro’s so, thanks jake;)

8 Likes

AAAAAAIIIEEEE i love bows and archery.

4 Likes