Animation Station!

This is the topic to discuss all things animation; from traditional to flash to computer-generated to stop motion and more!

For example, you can talk about and/or share animations you admire, projects that you’re working on, techniques, tips, tricks, and anything else animation related. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Two words: ALAN. BECKER.

That’s all I have to say. Besides LOOK HIM UP ON YOUTUBE BECAUSE HE IS AWESOME.

Oh, and also, I don’t really know how to do animation, but I would love to get into it sometime. . .

3 Likes

A classic! I never really got into stick animation, but his videos are great!

1 Like

I love this one so much… :heart:

8 Likes

NO KIDDING. You’ve watched him?! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

YES YES YES FINNNAALLLY I’ve met someone who’s watched him!!! Which ones are your favorites? I like his whole Minecraft series.

@Rapunzel Yesssss, that’s a great one.

4 Likes

I’d have to say the original Animator vs. Animation series. It was mind-blowing to me at the time (and still is!)

1 Like

Oh yeah. . . One time I made a little LEGO stop motion thing. . . Maybe I’ll show it to you peeps when I find it. :smirk:

3 Likes

Aww so beautiful!!

3 Likes

Heheheheh. . .

7 Likes

That’s great! :smiley: I used to do LEGO stop motion too, it’s one of my favorites. :smile:

Did you ever watch the old brickfilms on YouTube? They were some of the best :joy:

4 Likes

I think I’ve seen a could really old Brickfilms. I’m glad you like it!

4 Likes

hey! Lego stop motion! Me and my friend started making a whole movie one time. We got pretty far, but then we both moved on and the movie was never finished.

7 Likes

I’m that friend. If i can find it I’ll post it here

5 Likes

I haven’t made a stop-motion Lego clip in a while haha.

4 Likes
11 Likes

@PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor and I made this, but this is just the trailer if you want the whole video vote down below

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes

Oh, wow! That is really good! You’ve got some really great editing skills there!

I think Hans Oddcraft from the Aetherlight forums would love these kinds of movie production videos!

And I couldn’t help but notice, you guys’ve got the same color and style tablecloth that my fam has at home. :laughing::+1:

6 Likes

thank you very much but the creepy noises and the whole format is from imovie I wolud post somethings I’ve edited but i don’t own them so I would be in big dodo

1 Like

At the end it was getting sloppy that is because we were working on this for hours and we were getting tired
9 Likes