Anything about HTTYD

Ahoy there! I hope I’m not the only ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ fan but… I couldn’t wait for someone else to make this topic. So… this topic literally anything about HTTYD. From RTTE, or ROB, and definitely the movies; especially the third one that’s coming out! squeals :laughing:

PS: I’m making an RP for HTTYD so be on the lookout for that.

Signed with Pringles,
:dragon: ~Toren Jumpspark~ :dragon:

7 Likes

Cool, @AlienPotato! If you like HTTYD, you should check out School of Dragons! It’s a computer game!

1 Like

Actually I have @MulanLightFury. Except I haven’t had much time to play it.

I remember showing you on my computer, but I didn’t know you downloaded it after that.

1 Like

AAAHHHH THIS TOPIC IS MY NEW HOME

bounce

Who is everyone’s favorite character? Actually I should’ve made that a plural. . . I LIKE HICCUP AND TOOTHLESS AND ASTRID AND CLOUDJUMPER.

6 Likes

I like:

1. Hiccup
  2. Eret
  3. Dagur
  4. Heather
  5. Mala
2 Likes

I actually don’t know much about HTTYD… I’ve never seen the movies… I downloaded the app once because I knew some Aetherlighters played it… I deleted it… please don’t shoot me…:grimacing:

4 Likes

Yeah… it’s fine. I was the same way for a while… until @MulanLightFury forced me into it.

2 Likes

I was looking out for your best interests, and look at you now!! You’re the biggest fan of it I know! (Besides me. I have a sign on my door that says 'HTTYD Expert Territory)

1 Like

https://christwardforums.trydiscourse.com/t/dragons-of-the-archipelago/105?u=toren_jumpspark
Here’s the RP, I’ll make a discussion and Bio topic too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
Summary

Tuff
Ruff
Snotlout
Vigo

dragons:
Toothless
Barf & Belch
Hookfang
um… I think that’s it.

Unknown-1

3 Likes

I think the new move looks cool!

6 Likes

Yeah, it does! But there are a few things (I don’t feel lead to say) that I won’t be looking forward to.

5 Likes

Ruff… Tuff… and CHICKEN!!!

6 Likes

Yes… I do love Chicken… :heart_eyes:My favorite chicken in the WORLD!

6 Likes

I like…

Viggo Grimborn
Dagur the Deranged
Krogan (He’s not that nice, but he’s cool)
Heather
Hiccup
Chicken
Mala
Valka
Toothless
And…

CHICKEN! Who doesn’t love Chicken!

6 Likes

Chicken is the best! :laughing:

5 Likes
4 Likes