Art Competition Discussion Thread

Continuing the discussion from Art Competitions:
You guys know what this is you can talk about the Art Competition here and congratulate people here.

7 Likes

-shifts uncomfortably- I think there’s already an art competition that’s going to start. . . -checks watch- today. . . :confused:

5 Likes

Really? WHERE?

5 Likes

I’m on a phone, so it’ll take a sec, but let me link it.

Okey, here.

@AlienPotato

3 Likes

Oh, I see… I wonder if we can both hold Competition or…

4 Likes

I’m not sure the forum is big enough. . . I think one would gain popularity and the other would end up flopping.

However, if you still want to do it, I won’t stop you. BUT, alternatively, what if you and I both ran the one in the Lab? I think that’d be fun, and I’d love to work with you, instead of trying to compete for top competition. O.O

Anyhow, the choice is yours!! :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah… you know what I think I’ll accept your offer, these days I add up way to much work for myself. So You can be the head, and i’ll just be the Co-Head. What about that?

6 Likes

That’d be fantastic, I can’t wait to talk more about it!! Thanks for accepting, that’s really cool of you, and now that we’re working together, we can make the whole business even more epic!

5 Likes

Yay!!! Pumps fist

4 Likes

@Corvyd @AlienPotato - soooo… Should I close this topic?

4 Likes

Yeah… sure.

4 Likes

Check out The Rhsyian’s Lab for more information about @Corvyd’s and @AlienPotato’s art competition!