Chick-Fil-A

This is where you can post stuff you know about Chick-fil-a!!!
Like stuff to do there and Chick-Fil-A One app!

13 Likes

I remember dressing up as a cow at least once for the free food. I think had black corduroy pants (man, those things were HIDEOUS) and a white shirt. I think I also cut out black construction paper spots to stick on. :laughing: The things we do for that Chick-fil-A sauce.

11 Likes

I’m partial to the deluxe chicken sandwich, the lemonade, and the waffle fries! BBQ sauce and ketchup.

Also, it’s the best fast-food breakfast I’ve ever ate. They serve real orange juice!*

*I consider the Golden Corral to be the best restaurant breakfast, but the Golden Corral isn’t a fast-food place, so…

9 Likes

Every single time I get the spicy sandwich, the waffle fries, and Coke. Although I also love the frosted lemonade shakes. :yum: and the COOKIES

7 Likes

My favorite food is 12 count combo Sweet Tea and free stuff from the Chick-fil-a One app.

I have had put socks on my hands and then had ears of paper!

7 Likes

I’ve never tried one of these. Definitely something for my next visit.

I like those from Sonic and eegee’s (I DO NOT LIVE NEAR eegee’s anymore :frowning:) so if Chick-Fil-A has one it’s worth a try, since their lemonade is so good.

5 Likes

The chicken strips and nothing but the chicken strips. . . -mouth waters-

. . . Besides fries and a large Oreo milkshake. I love Chick-Fil-A because it’s really good food, and it tends to satisfy hunger very efficiently.

8 Likes

CHICK FIL AAAA!!! My favorite restraunt! :drooling_face::yum:

5 Likes

Oreo milkshake it the BEST!!!

6 Likes

Ooh, Chick-Fil-A!
I like the grilled chicken sandwich, the lemonade, and the LARGEST waffle fries. Ooh, and the milkshakes!

7 Likes

I haven’t tied their milkshakes :tired_face: I only get to have the normal chicken sandwich and the fries. :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

. . . I’ve never been.

8 Likes

The Eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt go to Chick-fil-A to eat of thyself God’s holy chicken.

It’s written, @Rhysian1.9, you really have to.

11 Likes

I am sorry to hear this. I hope you get to have a milkshake someday, if that is what you want.

(I actually don’t like milkshakes, but if you want one and can’t get one, I feel for you.)

7 Likes

YOU’VE NEVER BEEN?!?!?!?

Passes out

6 Likes

There’s an actual topic for this?

7 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah!

3 Likes

I can’t this anymore… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

I love this topic! :joy: (Although this might fit better in a universal food topic…) I LOVE CHICK-FIL-AAAAAAAA!!! The Waffle Fries are da bomb (:bomb:), the milkshakes are mouth-watering (:drooling_face:), and, well, it’s epicness. :grin:

12 Likes