Christward Glitches

Heyyyyyy so I’m having this glitch where if I like or reply on a topic it pops up an notification saying “this topic is in read mode. Viewing is allowed, but actions such as likes, and replys are disabled.” Buuuuuuuut it will still let me like a post, or reply.

6 Likes

That is so weird I haven’t gotten that!

4 Likes

I think I have had that… Also another one is where I am replying to a post and then it makes me start making a topic… How 'bout this topic being for ALL glitches. Like ones in games like Aetherlight and also Minecraft games. And for forums like this…

6 Likes

Good idea Aaron! :+1:

3 Likes

I can’t like (or heart or whatever) anything without it taking me to create a new topic or private message whoevers post I’m trying to like…

3 Likes

LOL XD! Check my profile, I just saw that I got the badge “promoter” XD

2 Likes

Tell me! How’d you do it?

3 Likes

I gmailed an invite to my dad, and he accepted it! Then, I got back on the forums, and I saw that I got the badge “promoter”!

5 Likes

Rats! No fair! lol, good job!

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Why does it do System Edit? It does that to me a LOT!

38%20AM

4 Likes

I don’t really know if this is a glitch or not, but on people’s profile cards, sometimes part of the bio shows up and sometimes it doesn’t.

5 Likes

I think it has to do with how long your bio is. Mine shows up, because it is shorter. That is my guess.

4 Likes

That’s not the case, I think, because mine is showing up right now, but it did not earlier.

2 Likes

So im having this glitch, where i cant unlike a post that i liked before today.
so like a post that i liked yesterday, i cant unlike it today.

2 Likes

This is actually quite normal! :smiley: After you like a post, there’s about a 4-5 minute gap where you can unlike, like it again, so on.

After that time gap, you have to leave it the way it is.

3 Likes

oh okay. i have never seen it before, so i had no idea.

3 Likes

I seem to be having a glitch where I can’t change my prof pic, can’t upload anything, and if I try to like a post, it will say Error 505 but it will still like the post. If i try to change my prof pic, it says Discourse::read only mode and won’t let me change anything. I can’t even upload a pic of the glitch/error/thingiemabob!

5 Likes

Alright it seems to be fixed. The funny thing was it happened right after I posted on gems of the week, and uploaded pics

2 Likes