Computer/Video Games Discussion

This is a topic to talk about games you play. For example, if you play Pirate 101 or Gardenscapes or Slither.io or the like, you can mention that you play the game and hopefully find other people who play the same game. Games can also be discussed here. For story games, please be courteous with spoilers, but also bear in mind that there may be spoilers ahead. You have been warned.

This is not the place to talk about forum role-play or forum games you wish to start. For that, please visit the Role Play HQ. Happy gaming (and talking about games)!

10 Likes

Does anyone play Questland?

2 Likes

I take it The Aetherlight probably counts. . .

I play The Aetherlight, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Planet Coaster, Wii Sports and the like and Neverball. I really want to play Minecraft, and maybe Pirate101.

@B2URRYBEAST I don’t play Questland. . .

5 Likes

I started playing Poptropica again a few days ago. I hadn’t played it in like…oh, idk, 7 years? Surprisingly, it’s still pretty fun!

5 Likes

O . O

UH YEAH DUDE.

(How does she even know about that?)

I thought you already played Minecraft. AND EEEEEEE

I’ve heard of that…

ANYWAY. *clears throat *

I play Pirate101 (Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler), used to play Club Penguin (Bellflowerp :wink:) before it closed :cry:, I do play Club Penguin Rewritten (Bellflowerp), and used to play Pixie Hollow (Bellflower Pollenbee)… Before that closed as well.

So, CPR and Pirate101.

OH! And the Aetherlight, hehehe! I am on there as, yep, you guessed it, Nola Applequill. :wink:

7 Likes

Well, yeah, a 90-minute trial. :laughing: But I WANT MORE. . . . . .

2 Likes

I still think a smash Bros is the bestiest game eva (apart from Aetherlight and Saints of Virtue).

4 Likes

I play…Aetherlight, Minecraft, Galaxy of Heroes, Horse Haven, Samorost 3, Hill Climb, Color, etc…
Does anyone play Galaxy of Heroes?

5 Likes

I read the Other Games People Play Topic on Aetherlight occasionally. And I don’t always say anything about reading it. But I don’t play Pirate 101.

As for me, I don’t have too much time for games, but I do like GardenScapes, Jetpack Joyride, and of course, the Aetherlight. Other games I’ve played include Star Trek Online and World of Tanks. I’ve also played most of the Bionicle games too. I’m usually up for a good game with a story component, and more complexity is always a plus since I think then I can beat the game by discovering things most players don’t know (evil!). I love exploring.

I dislike games with a lot of shooting, killing, danger, and death since I think it takes away from the experience. I like puzzles better. But that’s just me.

4 Likes

I play Aetherlight, Boom Beach, Clash of Clans, Destiny 2, Minecraft, Questland, Pubg, Subway Surfers, and Crossy Road.

7 Likes

Fwoof. . . Let’s see, all the computer/video games I’ve ever played are:

Aetherlight (You probably knew that already :joy:)
Sandbox (This game that’s a lot like Minecraft only it’s. . . not. And it’s also very obscure.)
Slither.io
Mope.io (No chat filter on that game. . . unfortunately.)
Age of Empires (One, Two, Golden Edition, AND Conqueror’s Expansion. I only play it once every year or something, though.)
World of Tanks (After smashing through my 5th tree I was just like. . . nah bro. . . so I don’t play that anymore…)

And this Spongebob video game I only played once and then for some reason I never tried it again. . . :stuck_out_tongue: So yeah, long list.

7 Likes

If ya ever need a clan,(_snaps fingers and points to clan)_​:point_right::sunglasses::point_right: my brother and I are in a dank Christian clan right now, they’re super fun!

5 Likes

Okay, right now I have my own clan that isn’t very big. What’s the name of this other clan?

2 Likes

It’s called Romans Road (located in the US), we have about 30+ something members, and they always are warring so if you do join make sure you keep your status updated.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, well I’m not exactly faithful with it.

2 Likes

I used to play a bunch of Spongebob video games. :joy: Do you know which one it was?

You might just like Portal and Portal 2! They’re puzzle games with an interesting storyline and memorable characters. There is some language and blood though (you might want to check out Plugged In’s review of them), but aside from that they’re really good games!

As for me, where do I begin?

I like the community of the Aetherlight, the challenge of Minecraft, the achievements of Toontown Rewritten, the role-playing of Club Penguin Rewritten, the story of both Portal games, the puzzles of Poptropica (though I haven’t played it in quite a while), the cuteness of Webkinz, the thrill of Mario Kart Wii, and the calm of Animal Crossing New Leaf.

5 Likes

YAAAAAAAS!!! :raised_hands:

I love CPR, and its community. Although for role playing, Pirate101 and the Aetherlight are fantabulous. (Even there are so many in-game role players on Pirate101! It’s so cool! :grinning:)

3 Likes

Aetherlight.
That’s it…

4 Likes

I do Aetherlight, Minecraft, and occasionally School of Dragons.

3 Likes

@AlienPotato - YOU PLAY PIRATE101?!?!

:scream:

3 Likes