-*doodling intensifies*-

G’day, ladies and gents!

So basically… This topic is where I post things of the creative sort. I mainly specialize in graphite drawings and messy pen sketches, but I’m also into stuff like markers, colored pencils, painting with acrylics, and occasionally I like doing random little crafty activities like making greeting cards, or decorating notebooks. Sometimes, I even like drawing digitally… Sometimes…

A Few Notes About This Topic And My Art In General~

I don’t take drawing requests unless I’m out of inspiration and ask people like ‘yo, I’m out of ideas/motivation/creative juice. Have any drawing ideas for me?’ and then, yeah, I’ll take your requests. It’s cool to see how other peeps come up with things you never would’ve thought of before! :smiley: Sometimes you might see me doing drawing requests for close friends, but that’s kinda a different pot of stew.

I like to talk about art. A lot. This is just a disclaimer for anyone who comes on this topic for the doodlez, and leaves feeling like the Wii theme is on constant loop in their heads.
Art is something that I’m very passionate about, so I can get stuck for hours talking about it :sweat_smile: That doesn’t mean I’ll only be talking about my art, though. If you want to talk tips, tricks, supplies and Twix, I’m up for that too! The general vibe here is just having fun with forms of creativity, and exploring the art world as we go!

Anyway, that’s all! Hope you enjoy :blush:

9 Likes

If the drawings are as clever as the topic name, I shall be visiting here quite often.

3 Likes

I cant promise cleverness, but here’s some fanart for The Mad Wolf’s Daughter

From left to right there’s Emerick (love that guy), Drest (love that girl), and Tig (best boi.) Above them is Tig’s crow, whose name I sort of forgot. I wanna say it’s Mordag? Someone let me know if I’m right or wrong.

Now that I’m looking at this I see a lot of mistakes I didn’t notice earlier, but. . . oh well. I liked it at the time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: More stuff to come soon…

8 Likes

It’s Redraw Time! :DD

Vs.

I’m kinda surprised I still like this design idea as much as I do. Some things changed just cos I draw them differently nowadays (like the hair) and other things I changed because of new personal preference, or what I think looks better from a design perspective. -dons spectacles-
For instance, I changed the earring from a… um… circular(?) shape to another diamond, as well as adding more diamonds to make the design more cohesive as a whole. And I changed the ear cuffs from the top of her ear to the bottom because. . . um. . . I liked it better that way. :stuck_out_tongue: There’s the personal preference.
Also, I just love how her jacket line thingys turned out this time around. They look so much more flowy and three dimensional in the sense they show the shape of the jacket, yet also. . . yeah.
It’s definitely the result I was going for in the 2019 version, but didn’t achieve until now. So there’s a cyborg elf for ya. . .

7 Likes