Dragons of the Archipelago Discussion Thread

Ahoy there! This is where you can discuss the RP, Dragons of the Archipelago!

Here’s a link:

https://christwardforums.trydiscourse.com/t/dragons-of-the-archipelago/105?u=toren_jumpspark

Please take this poll so most people know where you are… bad or good.

• Bad
  • Good
  • Middle
  • Spy

0 voters

This is cool! (:arrow_left:That’s not a spoiler)

images-2

6 Likes

Hey, I would like to be in this, but I really know nothing about it. Could I take my Doctor Who character and have him wander into your world?

3 Likes

sure! :grinning:

2 Likes

So are we allowed to make a dragon character in here? Because I have a dragon character from yesterday-year that I could totally port into this RP.

4 Likes

I’ll be in this role play! I loved How To Train Your Dragon! Though, would it be alright if I created my own dragon kind? It’s been a while since I’ve watched the movies, and the only kind I can remember the name of is Nightfury.

9 Likes

Wow this looks really cool! I’d love to be in it but I have a question. Are we dragons with masters? Or are we wild?

5 Likes

Uh, I hate to admit this, but it appears that @AlienPotato may not be around to answer our questions…:frowning:

7 Likes

Oh well . . .

4 Likes

Sorry guys, my computer had a problem with this forum so… I couldn’t find it on my moms phone and now i have!

6 Likes

So I’ll answer all your questions soon, currently this phone is very hard to write on so… hope you understand!

5 Likes

Of course Toren! I’m just glad to hear from you!

4 Likes

Yeah… I got so mad when my computer didnt work. :cry:

5 Likes

Yah, I would get mad to. So, are you going to answer my question now? :smiley:

5 Likes

I just got home to my Wifi so now I can answer the questions!

Could you elaberate on this question?

Yep you can make your own dragon type! But you can also have an original type of dragon.

Dragons with Masters? No, we are masters with dragons. I hope that answers your question.

6 Likes

Oh! When I read the description I thought we were the dragons. Sounds cool!

5 Likes

Oh… that’s a good idea for an RP.

Yeah…

6 Likes

I was planning on making my own orginal dragon character with no human to go with him.

This kind of answers the question. This RP is about people riding/controlling dragons, not really about dragon characters and dragon to dragon character interactions. The latter isn’t the main focus.

4 Likes

Oh…

Yeah…

This is actually an HTTYD RP so I’m not sure about having people playing dragons. Sorry I didn’t elaborate on this more.

4 Likes

Can i join this? I love HTTYD!

3 Likes

i also like httyd. can i join

6 Likes