For Truth, Justice, and lots more Truuuuuth: Discussion

This is where you can talk about my Role Play of The Truth Pursuers!

9 Likes

-Xonos equivalent of a fangirl scream-
My dream.

11 Likes

You’re welcome! :smirk:

5 Likes

Hey, um…this is my first role play so I’m not sure what to do…any help? Please?

4 Likes

Hey @LilaKitty! I would love to help you out! What exactly do you need help with? Character creations? The setting? The plot? Just let me know and I will do the best I can.

4 Likes

Well, I think I got the plot and the setting. But I’m not sure how to boost it off…do I need more people? I only have two including myself. Stuff like that.

4 Likes

Hi there! I’d love to join! :wave: I just, er, am doing a lot of things. :joy: I’ll try to make time for this when I can. Just beware, since I don’t know too much about Adventures in Odyssey. (I’ve heard a few episodes and I liked them [actually, I submitted a possible voice thingy to them but never heard back :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:] but I haven’t heard too many episodes. :smile:)

5 Likes

Yay thanks!! It’s ok Captain Absolutely doesn’t involve Odyssey much.

3 Likes

Yep, I would like to join… I’m just in a lot of RPs right now on a lot of different websites.

4 Likes

Oh ok I understand :slight_smile: Thanks!

3 Likes

Okay! Just tell me the basics, heh. I am a two-year-old toddler. Teach me. :nerd: :joy:

3 Likes

Well, you can read all about it here!

3 Likes

I just reread the description and it sounds pretty cool! :grinning: I may make a bio soon…

4 Likes

Hey guys! Are you gonna join? @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor? @Bellflowerp? Please? :worried:

3 Likes

Oh, sure! So these super heroes, what do they need to be exactly?

3 Likes

Well, you create your own, Bible believing superhero and give him whatever power you want! I just really want to start this role play and since Luna’s disappeared to who knows where I need more people! I’d like for most of us to go to the same Middle School but you can also go to High School if you’d like!

2 Likes

Well… I am in high school so it would kind of be weird to go back. I can do whatever you want though!:grin:

3 Likes

OOH!! I got an idea! You can be in Metropollatinville’s High School and I can be a new girl just going into High School from another town! How’s that? I think that would work really well for me. @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry… :disappointed: I’ve just been extremely busy with real life stuff, and with lots of other role plays. I’ll make a bio as soon as I can. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! You can be in High School too if you want :slight_smile:

2 Likes