It Is All About Food!

This topic is about food! This is where you post what your are eating or have eaten. For example I have eaten cow tongue, it tasted ok. Also this topic is about what you are going to eat! Have fun. :grin::hamburger::pizza::grapes:
Go here to learn about what other people have had!

9 Likes

Cool, mate! I made a crepe cake and some bread this week, which turned out pretty well.

I’ve eaten. . . fish eyes.

8 Likes

Oooh! I’ve never had a crepe before but I’ve seen a lot of cool things you can do with them !

Eeeew! How were they?

5 Likes

-puts on cardboard crown and blanked cape- I am the king now, and my royal decree is that you must make crepes or else I will. . . harvest your toenails.

Not as bad as I expected, actually. They were a little chewy, but pretty creamy, too. They didn’t really have a distinctive taste that I can remember, but all in all, I’d eat them again.

I also once drank like a tbsp. of Mongolian Fire Oil.

5 Likes

I have had small intestines! They were GROSS!!!

6 Likes

Eew…

Wow…that’s cool.

Woah I don’t think I could handle that!! I’ve tasted pure vanilla though, it’s so sour!!!

5 Likes

I am part Dominican, so I’ve eaten some strange things…
PIGS FEET! They are really delicious, and they come from our pigs. The meat is really good, and you eat them with rice or plátanos fritos (fried plantains). I also like ramen noodles, which I call ramy. We made our own once. They were WAY good.

12 Likes

I’m eating dried cherries. I have eaten raw fish eggs right out of the fish!

8 Likes

Ew! Were they good?

5 Likes

they taste like salt, so no

5 Likes

Ooh, I like salt. I have a very high salt tolerance.

5 Likes

well go catch a pregnant fish and go at it lol

5 Likes

Bleh! I’ll stick to my pig’s feet, thank you! Protectively hugs pig’s feet

11 Likes

I don’t blame you, I like pork rhines :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ooh, me too!

3 Likes

I’ve had frog legs.

-grins smugly-

They’re all right! They taste kind of like seafood.

7 Likes

I had a friend who did that. I want to go to the same restaurant and try it too. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I like those. They are delicious, especially on long hiking trips.

6 Likes

Things I have eaten…
Cow tongue is definitely a yes, so are cow intestines in a Hispanic soup called Menudo. Also, Barbacoa, which is meat that is slow cooked off of the cow head… yummy…

Squid…

But my favorite kinds of food are Indian and Greek!:star_struck:

9 Likes

Um… I haven’t had much crazy stuff unless my mom secretly snuck it in my food. (she does that!) I was going to try some frog legs but they took it away from me! :rage:

6 Likes