Killer Instinct Discussion

So this is a new RP that may or may not fly. I have always been fascinated with this idea so here goes… probably nothing, but oh well.

THE STORY
Back, several years ago, a Swedish scientist named Cree A. Tora was one of the most brilliant Geneticists (a scientist who works with genetics) in the world. After an accident in the lab that claimed several of his colleagues and dear friends he became appalled by the fragility of humans. He became obsessed with the idea that humans could be made better through genetics. He began working tirelessly on a special project that involved taking human embryos, splitting the strands of DNA, and merging them with the strands of animal DNA. It worked and soon he had created many different kinds. They were still humans, but better, stronger, faster, more agile. He had created a new race. Of course things went south and before he knew it they were loose in the world. Doctor Cree bundled up his research and went into hiding, leaving the world to face his creations.
The Hybrids are left to work desperately, trying to blend in with the world around them. Most of them live on the run. Since they don’t legally exist getting caught is their worst fear. In spite of it many of them are and the teens enter the system. They are placed with a foster family and forced to live a normal life.
However, there is one draw back to their amazing abilities. Because of their animal DNA their animal side sometimes takes over, giving them a killer instinct. When this happens it is known as shifting. And since this happens whenever their emotions get to high, there has been incidents. Which account for many of the sighting of mythical creatures such as werewolves, yetis, aliens, etc. They must learn to control this instinct, especially in a world like ours. Many of them have and some have banded together. Different opinions have been formed concerning the humans, causing sides.
Some think that humans are weak and should view the hybrids as superior. Others believe that if humans understand who and what they are they will be accepted. These different sides often clash and that is how our story takes place. What kind of hybrid will you be? What side will you join? Have you learned how to control your shifts? All will be answered in due time.

THE CHARACTERS
You will able to create a character as one of seven kinds of hybrids:
(All hybrids have enhanced sight, hearing, smell, strength and healing.)
(Whenever they are displaying any of their animal traits their eyes glow different colors.)
Wolf- Retractable claws, night vision, enhanced agility, retractable fangs, blue eyes.
Panther- Retractable claws, night vision, enhanced agility, retractable fangs, able to climb nearly anything, purple eyes.
Eagle- Large avian wings which can be folded tightly to the small of the back and covered with a jacket, retractable talons, accelerated sight, accelerated hearing, green eyes.
Bear- Unusually large… everything including claws and fangs, incredible endurance, accelerated strength, a little slow, tan eyes.
Scorpion- Large actual scorpion tail that can be hidden, semi- impenetrable skin, claw-like grip (They can crush a metal bar with their bare hand), retractable snake like fangs, red eyes.
Lizard- Accelerated agility and smell, gecko climbing abilities (meaning they can climb across walls and ceilings), semi- impenetrable skin, toad-like tongue, yellow eyes.
Bat- large bat wings which can be folded tightly to the small of the back and covered with a jacket, accelerated hearing, retractable bat like fangs, sonic scream, orange eyes.

THE OTHER CHARACTERS
(There are a few other characters that can be interacted with throughout the story.)

Name: Damian
Race: Wolf hybrid
Appearance:
(Don’t judge me, he’s perfect for the part.)
Derek-Hale-thinking-tyler-hoechlin-32552428-300-300
Belief: That humans will never except us, but that doesn’t mean that we need to rip apart everyone we come across. We can live in harmony, but on different sides.
Role: Mentor
Other: He is in perfect control of his shifts and is working to help others to do the same. he works tirelessly to keep the secret for he knows what would happen if it ever got out.

Name: The Overseer
Race: Eagle hybrid
Role: Oracle, wise consultant
Appearance:
58cbbd6f9706671d94ed0a40679ea191
Special features: Golden wings and eyes. He is the only one of his kind.
Belief: Unknown, but he is for peace and harmony. He secretly knows that humans will inevitably fear them and attempt to destroy them.
Other: Unless you are standing right in front of him, no one knows where he is. If he wants to be found you will find him, if not, then good luck. He is one of the most powerful hybrids to ever exist.

Name: Lucien
Race: Scorpion hybrid
Role: Evil, all evil. Every once in a while he is helpful, but he usually works it out to where he ends up on top.
Appearance:

Belief: Humans fear us for a good reason. They hunt us, it’s time we hunt them. Humans are weak, we are strong. The time for human reckoning is here.

Name: Clint Stone
Race: Human
Role: Police officer
Appearance:
2011_mission_impossibl_ghost_protocol_039-600x422
Belief: Whatever it is out there, it needs to be stopped. Although these creatures, whatever they are, some may not be as bad as everyone else thinks. I WILL protect my town however…
Other: Clint is the most dedicated officer on the force. After several strange occurrences, including attacks that had some very strange elements to them, he sets out investigating. He is very close to the truth, but he comes to realize that hybrids are not bad, only some of them are. He is one of the few human sympathizers.

I believe I have covered everything, if not I will write more later. I hope you like it and have fun!

10 Likes

Wow! That’s pretty epic. I’ll be either a panther, an eagle or a scorpion… If I do join. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Nice! Yeah, I’m a wolf… if I join.:laughing::stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

“SWEET!”

5 Likes

this sounds vary cool but i don’t do RP, lol tenor

7 Likes

WOW!! This sounds like the coolest RP you’ve ever made!!! I wanna be a Scorpian!!

4 Likes

This RP is exceptional, no doubt .
I first chose scorpian as a favorite…but now I feel I am drawn to Overseer.
Way to go @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor!

7 Likes

Hey thanks Dad, ahem… @Bibleman1611 :grin:

5 Likes

This. Is. An. Amazing. Idea. @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor.

I’m going to be a panther hybrid.

6 Likes

Thanks!:grin: And awesome!

3 Likes

Then, that leaves me with eagle! :joy: I’ll do that, but please don’t expect me to write too often. :wink:

4 Likes

Hey @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor where do you live in this story? Because I was thinking of accidentally finding you as a start to this story :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor, can there be more than one person of each hybrid type?

5 Likes

Of course there can! Then the role play wouldn’t be any fun :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What exactly is this about?

5 Likes

Yes there can be several of each hybrid.
@Bellflowerp @MulanLightFury

I explain the RP at the top of this topic @LadyGrey

5 Likes

I have a plan to start out. It should also kind of give everyone a setting to relate to.
You could find me at Damian’s martial arts studio. It is a front for training hybrids.

4 Likes

Awesome. So, no magic? (If so, I choose bat. If there is… No way.)

4 Likes

Great! I’ll get started on writing a part very soon!

3 Likes

Yeah, me too!

3 Likes