~LONDON'S CALL~ Discussion topic

Here is where you may discuss London’s Call. I hope you enjoy the adventure. tips hat

5 Likes

To whom it may concern,

London’s Call is a very unique and special role play with many untraditional characters and plots.
It is not, in fact, a closed role play and can be joined by contacting @ScienceSiren and myself.
Again, this RP is very unique and requires a certain level of commitment and creativity.

If you believe you would be able to benefit the storyline please submit your characters and ideas for consideration and Artemis will deliver a reply shortly.

Sincerely,
Nevermore

(For your convenience, Artemis:)

7 Likes

If you don’t mind inquiry. What’s the basic plotline/storyline/plan-of-action for this story?

4 Likes

Are you referring to the setting or the storyline itself?

4 Likes

There are going to be different chapters following our friends through their adventures to basically save the world as we know it.

4 Likes

Oo! Sounds interesting!

4 Likes

From… what? (Btw I don’t think I’ll actually be joining, I’m just curious)

4 Likes

An unknown genius who causes havoc with mechanical beings that look exactly like humans.

5 Likes

Like… humanoid automatons?? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

Minus the fog power, yes.

5 Likes

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice.

5 Likes

More clockwork and simply disguised in French masquerade fashion, but yes.

6 Likes

So, I’ve been reading Dickens lately for a book report. Since this story carries London vibes*, I wrote it in a similar style to Dickens.

If you can barely understand what I wrote, I suggest two things: First, don’t read David Copperfield. Second, let me know so I can tone it down a bit :sweat_smile:

* Yes, sister. I know David Copperfield isn’t set in London. However, it’s around the same time period, no?

2 Likes

Actually, a few point plots happen in London.

I think you did quite well. It was enjoyable to read.

3 Likes

The more I read about this, the more I’m thinking. . .

321px-Clockwork_robot_(2658984171)
By Paul Hudson from United Kingdom - Clockwork robot, CC BY 2.0,https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=58248749

There are a lot of Doctor Who episodes about clockwork humanoids – one of them even takes place in 18th century France. I just thought it was funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I’m liking the roleplay so far! :+1:

4 Likes

That is precisely what we are dealing with.

3 Likes

Hmm, creepy but cool!! I was reminded of these clockwork ladies-in-waiting from a book called Miss Bianca, I think it was. It’s about a mouse that rescues an orphan from a mean duchess’s castle. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Man… those things are Freaky.

3 Likes

Which is why it will be such a pleasure to smash them to pieces.

3 Likes

(Cracks knuckles)

3 Likes