MBTI Personality Types

It’s perfectly normal for an ENFP to act like an INTP at times, but even more so when it’s the other way around.

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m still not sure which one I actually am. I do have some mood swings so… But I guess I’ll just have to see if I change! :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeah, I act like an ENTP with my sister and an ENFP everywhere else. :laughing:

7 Likes

@Jane_Gogglerubble and @Skunindoo and I are the only ENFJs! :stuck_out_tongue: They seem much rarer than ENFPs… :thinking:

7 Likes

I didn’t know @Jane_Gogglerubble and @Skunindoo were ENFJs too! And NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, you’re not the only ENFJ, for the marvelous @Neo is also. *tips hat *

8 Likes

What type is Stormy?

4 Likes

INFJ. :smile:

6 Likes

I’m kinda jealous you guys are so alike. I’m an ENFP, while my dad and sister are ISTJs, and my mom is an ISFJ. :stuck_out_tongue: Nobody in my family quite understands me, and I don’t understand them at all. It’s. . . yeah.

8 Likes

I FORGOT!! :scream: SEND MY APOLOGIES TO @NEO!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So’s mine!!
I’m ENFJ, and my siblings are INTJ, INFP, INFJ, and ENTJ (I think. He hasn’t taken the test yet.)
But my mom is ISFJ and my dad is ESTJ. So that’s interesting!

7 Likes

At least you’ve got fellow intuitives to imagine stuff with. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, I’m sounding kind of bitter. I honestly love my family, it’s just hard for me to connect with them for many reasons.

9 Likes

LOL. With all these letters of the alphabet labels going around…me thinks I’ll just morph into an ABCD with a little EFGH on Sundays. :wink:

11 Likes

Wow… All sensing, judging introverts 'cept for you, huh? That must be… Weird.

Sorry to hear. :confused:

LIRL! :joy:

Again, so sorry to hear. :worried:

LIRLing sooo hard!

Wait, wait… *conjures up an image *

12 Likes

Aww, can I be your intuitive adopted sister? :heart_eyes: :grin: :grin:

7 Likes

I’m the only ISPF . . .

6 Likes

ISPF? What’s that? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

An adventurer.

5 Likes

Ohhhh, that’s actually an ISFP. :smile: And you’re right! That one seems really rare, at least on the forums.

7 Likes

Yeah, :grin: I like it.

6 Likes

I’ve got a friend who is an ISFP! She’s really sweet, and likes to paint!

8 Likes

I’m horrible at painting. :laughing:

8 Likes