Minecraft: Survival World: Discussion topic

Here’s where you can discuss the Minecraft RP!

Click here to get to the RP and here to get to the bio topic!

Can I join this rp?

1 Like

I can’t believe this is happening.

I’ll join, but in all likelihood I won’t stick around a lot. I’m very bad at keeping up with free-for-all roleplays. I’m excited to see where this takes us though!

1 Like

Few questions:

@LilaKitty For future reference, can you look Kevin in the eye without him attacking you?
Is there a respawning system in this role-play? Like, if you die do you die, or can you respawn?

1 Like

Of course! Just make yourself a bio and we’ll get started soon :grin:

He’s uncomfortable when anyone but Sophie looks him in the eye but no, he won’t attack you unless you hurt Sophie.

Well, since this is an RP and we protect eachother (aka how we meet eachother) you really can’t die. You can get seriously wounded, but you’re not gonna die I think that would be too sad for our Minecraft characters since they’re actually the ones in the story getting to know one another. Hope that answers your question :smile:

2 Likes

That makes sense I think. So it will just be like any other “real-life” roleplay where we don’t have a respawn system?

1 Like

Yes, but you can still have an “inventory” and break stuff to collect it and all that Minecraft logic!

1 Like

Gotcha. Hardcore mode; one life. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah basically I hadn’t thought of that :laughing:

1 Like

Writing a reply! By “tundra” do you mean a snowy tundra? @LilaKitty

1 Like

Yes! :grin: It’s my favorite biome :smile:

1 Like

I had entered through another entrance, hahah.
Edit: Oh never mind you knew that, sorry :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

It’s ok :rofl:

1 Like

This is honestly one of the funnest role-plays I’ve been in.

1 Like

Is undoubtedly joining

2 Likes

Yayeee!

1 Like

So um… :sweat_smile: I randomly sketched Sophie. I dunno, I kinda liked how she looked and really wanted to draw her. :joy: Sorry it’s so messy.

3 Likes

Awww! I love it! Her hair is a bit longer then that but it’s looks amazing! :smiley:

2 Likes

Can I join this?

Actually, Sophie’s eyes are grey :grin:

1 Like