Minecraft: Survival World: Discussion topic

Gotcha. :wink:

Ok I would like to join and thanks for letting me but it might be a little bit before I’m able to

1 Like

wait when was this put up?!? ill join,but not till at least next week.i have stuff i need to do, but this looks like a great rp

2 Likes

I proposed it last week :smile: you’re welcome to join!

1 Like

If you can somewhat understand endermen language, sure! It would be fun to write in Kevin’s perspective. :smile:

Edit: Well darn, you beat me to it I guess :cry: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah, sorry, got ahead of myself. :stuck_out_tongue: Immediately after I asked the question I was like, “Well why can’t I talk to Kevin??” and answered my own question.

2 Likes

Oh ok :joy:

@LilaKitty Heyyy… do we wanna keep writing? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Sorry, I kinda disappeared didn’t I :sweat_smile: though I thought I was in a good position so that you and Emily could keep going but it’s fine if you didn’t see that. I’ve been super busy with school so I don’t have much time to write and actually I created another character to my group but it would be confusing to just stick him in here so I might wait awhile before putting him in I don’t know :confused:

2 Likes

Heyyyyy not sure how to start this RP up and going again but I think the best way would probably be someone new joining! Anyone can go on ahead and write a little something, please I’m begging you :joy: I’m not sure what should happen after the night is over so a new person joining would be just the thing!

2 Likes

Are you still going to be writing?

1 Like

Oh of course! I just have no idea how to progress the story as it is.

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do. :smirk: I’m really enjoying RP-ing with you BTW. I think we make a fun team. :joy:

1 Like

SFTDP

More pictures of the treehouse! As soon as I started describing it in the role-play I thought to myself, “I’m gonna want to recreate this, aren’t I…”

The hammock and the staircase

The platform

Interior

BONUS: Top hat :3 (I was in the middle of building the tree)

5 Likes

Hey @Perithebeast , if someone doesn’t step in and say they’ll come in after my post then you can just write that Kevin saves us, that’s what I was planning to do but then I realized it was a perfect window for someone new to jump in!

1 Like

I might join. . . it depends on my finals.

1 Like

You can join whenever you have time, it doesn’t have to be now! But if you want to jump in before the story really gets going that’s good to! :grin:

1 Like

Alright I’m almost ready to join this if your good with it! After this Thursday I should be able to join

1 Like

Oh that’s great! You can just jump right in after my last post and write that you save me and Peri :laughing: because we kind of need it right now

1 Like

Oop! Ok time has moved up I’ll make my introduction post this evening some time :joy:

2 Likes