Mutants: Stand or Fall (Discussion Thread)

Welcome to the discussion topic for Mutants: Stand or Fall (AKA MSOF)!

I hope you enjoy yourself, and have fun!

Also…

ROLL CREDITS.

Hee! @Neo came up with the title (originally called Mutants of Aethasia: Stand or Fall) but that was on the Aetherlight forums.

Enjoy, and remember all role playing rules absolutely apply here!

:arrow_right: Role Playing Topic :arrow_left:

:arrow_right: Bio Topic :arrow_left:

5 Likes

Do we post our bios here?

1 Like

Nope! That’s the role play topic. I’m going to make a new bio topic. :grin:

Pssst, just so y’all know, I did edit the Bio topic with my bio, like, yesterday, so create away! :grin:

Love your new bio, @Millennium! :grin:

1 Like

Okay, first of all, I’d like to read this, but first can somebody explain the basics of X-Men? I know absolutely nothing about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Second, @TheDraven I’m getting Enderman vibes looking at your bio picture. :joy:

4 Likes

did someone already explain X-Men to you @Perithebeast

3 Likes

I’ll see if I can come up with a good description in a bit, but for now, no. :smile: Sorry, @Perithebeast! I’ll explain in a bit, if I can!

3 Likes

good because I suck at explaining

2 Likes

Me too… :stuck_out_tongue:

I got this. I’ll do it in a bit. :smile:

3 Likes

@LilaKitty - finally, some more activity on this! :smile: Thank you soooo much for the spring. :smiley:

4 Likes

You’re welcome :smile:

4 Likes

Hey @Bellflowerp I was gonna let you write the next part :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks so much! :grin: Yeah, I’ll write soon. :grin:

4 Likes

@Neo um, actually I have black hair, not brown. And the cat I turn into isn’t gray and white, it’s just gray. Just to let you know :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Hey @LilaKitty I changed to grey cat and black hair. Did you like the piece though? :question:

4 Likes

@Neo

*screams *

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

DUDE THAT IS THE BEST PIECE OF WRITING I HAVE EVER REEEEAAAAAAD!!! :scream: I’m serious. I totally connect with Tye (he’s so relatable), and everything is so EPIC AAAAAAHAHHHHHHH!!! :raised_hands: PLEASEWRITEMOREPLEASEWRITEMOREEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Also, thank you so much for joining my role plaaaaaay! :grin: YEEY!

4 Likes

Yes I did! It was very interesting :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks super kewl girly chick! :wink: Loved getting into story details and creating a full spectrum of environment, character depth, and gotta mention the X-Men and Gifted peeps in there ya know. :slight_smile:

I’ll be doing more fo sho. Woot!
Lightning-final-a2-lrz

Kewl.

- Neo
5 Likes

I’m in.

Where do I sign up?

6 Likes

Wow, I love that GIF! :astonished: :heart_decoration:

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!! :tada:

Right here, my friend! :smile: So, you can start off by posting your bio on the MSOF Bio Topic above. Right now in the role play, @Neo (AKA Lightscape/Professor Ironwalker :wink:) made this amazing role play post, so he is in the forest with @LilaKitty (Lila Lightcraft in AL) and I am in the forest either by myself or with @Millennium (Emily Purplebottle in AL). After Neo made his post, I don’t know where DragonWisper is now. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

HAHA!!! I LOVE THAT!

I’ll do my research, then I’ll post!

7 Likes