Peri's Upstairs Studio

Oh, hello there! How’d you get into my studio? Well, no matter. Have a seat on that beanbag in the corner and make yourself at home! There’s a plate of fig newtons and a fridge full of sparkling water if you care for a snack. Pardon the mess. . . and don’t worry about the claw-marks on the wall. I assure you, I’m quite harmless. usually.

I’m guessing you came to see what’s in my studio? Well, it’s where I’m keeping (and I guess producing?) all my creations. You will mostly find random drawings, but if you have a sharp eye you may spot a poem or two, updates on my blog or even a LEGO animation if I’m feeling ambitious enough. Basically, here is where I will share my non-Aetherlight stuff (I’ll keep doing Aetherlight commissions, fan-art and roleplay on ALF).

Of course, if you’d just like an innocent little chat, I will probably be happy to oblige. :wink: Enjoy your stay!

14 Likes

I guess I’ll start off with a selection of haikus I wrote since I have them in front of me.

Mom bought me white shoes
I wore them to summer camp
They ain’t white no more

Dreary, long-drawn rain
Whispering its secrets to
The listening earth

Here is my Haiku
Wait, that wasn’t the first line!
Let me start over

Oh, handsome falcon,
Please do make yourself at home
We enjoy rare guests!

If the cars were to cease
One could hear the owls trilling
In the late night

I love that feeling
When I find perfect music
To go with car trips

Please tell me what you think! :wink:

11 Likes

I really liked these two. :grin:

6 Likes

Yo! How are you?

5 Likes

These two speak to me. An owl lives with us at our house, and I love a good CD for a car ride.

However, it also seems that these two could be combined together to make a single poem, perhaps about a family that has taken a camp trip to a place with some owls. Or perhaps they were going somewhere and their car broke down, and they are stranded beside the road at night. Lots of possibilities going on, if you’re willing to ditch the idea of mere haiku.

9 Likes

Ooh, I agree! As if the owls trilling is the perfect music, even!

6 Likes

Yeah, that second one is my favorite. I wrote the first one from a writing prompt.

Bllleeeegh. . . still sick. . . :sneezing_face:

Yeahh, that’s actually pretty cool! If I wrote poetry more often, maybe I could pull it off. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry I haven’t been updating this often.

Today I drew Dekreel, and for once I didn’t fail!! I’m so happy. . . I like how her feet turned out. Her torso and left paw have room for improvement. . .

10 Likes

Nice hair :smile: I like the way you drew it.

4 Likes

I love this! Wow, I haven’t seen many of your drawings in color, but you’re just as fantastic! :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks! I don’t do color very often as it’s not my strong point.

3 Likes

Good morning!!

Today, I finally wrote a new blog post, but even more importantly. . . I ADDED A SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!! So, if you’d like to be notified of new posts. . . you know. . . join the hunt. :grin:

7 Likes

YESH!!! You used my pic!!!

4 Likes

Looks a lot like it, doesn’t it? :smile: That’s actually a slightly different photo.

Your photo

My photo

5 Likes

Oh, rats… It is really cool though still!

3 Likes

YESH! YESH! YESH! Lemme see if I can subscribe as TotS.

6 Likes

This is some fanart of my favorite YouTube channel, Animators Vs. Games. They were playing Human Fall Flat.

9 Likes

I daresay this topic needs a bit of a dust-off, eh? :stuck_out_tongue: I drew a lot of YouTube fanart over the summer so I guess I’ll start with that.

Fanart for ECKOSOLDIER, one of my favorite gamers.

TenZen, another gamer I enjoy:

(TenZen doesn’t play The Aetherlight, but I gave him a Tesla hammer anyway. :sunglasses:)
Wolfychu, an animator:

I drew Markiplier as a birthday present for one of my friends. I don’t watch him myself.

A compilation of YouTube animators:

List of animators in the drawing

TOP ROW, LEFT TO RIGHT:
TheOdd1sOut, CypherDen, Jaiden Animations, Let Me Explain Studios, SomethingElseYT

BOTTOM ROW, LEFT TO RIGHT:
It’sAlexClark, TimTom, Emirichu, Alan Becker, D.J. Welch
(D.J. isn’t a YouTube animator himself, but he and Alan host a gaming channel.)

I’ll post more art soon. I also have an Instagram where I post a lot of it plus other stuff. If you’re interested, I’ll PM you my handle. :wink:

5 Likes