Prayer Requests (and Praise Reports!)

Welcome one, welcome all, to the Prayer Requests (and Praise Reports!) topic!

This topic is for people to post prayer requests (or praise reports), and others can pray for them or help rejoice with them!

Considering that this is a Christian forum, bring out allllll the love and prayers that you can muster! Onward, Upward & Christward! :cross:

12 Likes

The first thing that comes to mind is please pray for the Christward forums!
We would love to see this turn into something really great for the glory of God!

11 Likes

Praying for tomorrow! Sunday! The Lord;s Day!
A Youth Choir will be singing tomorrow here locally and hearing from young preachers!
God Bless everyone, and let us worship CHRISTWARD!
Bibleman1611

11 Likes

Please pray for me tomorrow, as I’ll be doing something extremely challenging and will require a lot of faith and effort. I’m really anxious about it. . .

6 Likes

I will. And just remember, always look Christward.

2 Likes

Will do, @Perithebeast. :pensive: :pray:

2 Likes

Hey, whoever’s on, could you pray for me? I’m kinda in and out of an anxiety attack at the moment…please pray I’ll be able to calm down :heart:

6 Likes

Aye, praying for you, Elm! I’ve been anxious, too. :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m on it!

3 Likes

Praying, @Rapunzel! :hushed: :pray:

4 Likes

-faint crashing-
-screams-
-cats yowling-
-crashes through wall-

HEY FLOODLES. Sooo, I’m here. Can you guess what for? -cue awkward pause like the ones in Dora the Explorer- Thaaaaaaaaaaats right, I need a job! Again. . . If you all could pray for me, that’d be wonderful. Thanks!

8 Likes

LIRL. :joy:

:laughing:

Absolutely praying, @Rhysian1.9! :pray:

5 Likes

This may not seem like it…but…ooh! Fuzzy kitten!

Sorry. I have a problem with focusing. Mostly during devotions, church, and biology. OOH! A CROW!!

So, please pray for me in that!

9 Likes

Praise report:

Request: A job

Report: I acquired a job! I’ll be watching a friend’s apartment, as well as their animals. The living situation is pretty accommodating, and fairly quiet, so it makes an ideal temporary living situation!

Additional Request: Fun fact- I’m allergic to cats, and one of the animals that I’m watching is, in fact. . . a cat. So, pray that my allergies aren’t too bad, especially at night.

Thank you all so much!

11 Likes

YES! I prayed for you a few nights ago. :blush: I’m so glad you got it. Praise God! :tada:

*snickers and thinks about our cat *

Will do, my friend! :grin: :pray:

5 Likes

Hmm…if you have enough access to medical care, allergy shots may be something to look into. Because if your job is a live-in nanny, as it appears, this problem may recur, so it might pay to put the money and time into solving it.

I’m glad you got the job and I will pray for you, and this is not a knock on the power of prayer, but sometimes God uses human medical care as part of his provision.

3 Likes

if you would keep Bill Cob in your prayers he is in his late 60s. He was working on his roof and fell 15 feet and hit concrete he is in the hospital right now this happen about a week ago and today was the first time he opened his eyes but he is still unresponsive so please pray for him and I will keep you updated and I’m pretty sure @TheDraven knows him.

10 Likes

Oh my word! I will be praying for him.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear! :confused: I’ll definitely be praying for y’all! :blush: :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you so much, your prayers are appreciated.

5 Likes