Random Anything

Well, the title of this topic is pretty self-explanatory. RANDOM. ANYTHING. Just. . . don’t spam. Because I assume the moderators don’t appreciate spam.

Also, this isn’t a talky-talk topic. The talky-talk topic is over here. (People tend to mix them up in the Aetherlight forums haha. . .)

Have fun, peeps! BEWARE THE RANDOMNESS.

sumo

16 Likes

I’ll try to handle it… :smirk:

BY THE WAY SOMETHING RANDOM GOES HERE

4 Likes

Asking for the backstory behind this will cause a lot of confusion. Just accept that it’s a fish in a top hat doing a comedy routine.

12 Likes

That reminds me of Freddi Fish. :joy:

freddi

8 Likes

Twenty. One. New. Topics???

9 Likes

I know! For me, it was 12. And I was like this:

mindblown

5 Likes

7 new topics!? Guys, I was only gone for 1 hour…

5 Likes

Oh, girl, I’m a published author. :joy:

8 Likes

MY RANDOM CONTRIBUTION IS AS FOLLOWS!!!

meehhh

This has been Random Ways to create diversions for the enemies while the other team member does the thing --with Gloria and Edward Elric.

10 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Chit-Chat Topic

Just stayin’ on topic! All the chitty-chatty posts go in that topic! :joy:

THIRTEEN??? DUDES! REALLY?!

5 Likes

Hiya-huh? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: (AKA, what are you talking about?)

6 Likes

#Approval #Approval #Alliteration
Have a meme thing.

11 Likes

Topics. Was it you who put this awesome title after me name?

5 Likes

Oh. :joy:

NO! I’m still trying to figure out who put all these titles after everybody’s names! :astonished: WHO DID THIIIIIIIS? :laughing: (No, seriously, it’s pretty awesome.)

Hrm.

@Millennium is the only person without it, and she be a half-moderator-ish-leader-person.

EMILYYYYYYY? :smirk: :laughing:

7 Likes

I am here! And I’m kinda wishing @TheDraven would make me a real mod, but apparently we have to many…

6 Likes

@Jane_Gogglerubble - I just wanted to say, I LOVE your avatar! How’d you make it? It’s Jane from Tarzan… In… YOUR SIGNATURE AETHERLIGHT OUTFIT! O . O

I love it! :joy:

Ohhhh, Ilayne Merespark? (Just now saw. XD) THAT IS AMAZING!

8 Likes

I know @WildBlueshine and @TheDraven were the ones to first give out those name tags, but I have no clue if more of the mods are also doing this. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Bellflowerp Thank you! It’s one of my favorite pictures of Jane. :smile:

8 Likes

@TheDraven put the titles after your name and mine, and I did the titles on everyone else’s names. :joy:

You’re welcome, @LadyGrey! :heart:

8 Likes

Fun fact: last night, I read through everything on here.

9 Likes