Random Role Play (Christward Edition)

Not to copy May or anything but… hey… EVERYONE NEEDS RANDOM ROLEPLAY, and last time I checked, it’s not here so…:crazy_face:

Jumps on my green plane and starts bombing everything

Let the randomness begin. :smirk:

Signed with Pringles,
:alien: ~Toren Jumpsark~ :alien:

9 Likes

Must we have this…?
Oh well…carry on…

2 Likes

You don’t have to be a part of this, you know. :smirk:

YAYYAYAYAYAYA!

*throws cream soda grenade at green plane *

Don’t even know where I got that thing… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I already died from laughing! On the first post!!! Someone needs to make a hospital here.:smirk::wink::wink: Plasters people with my paintball guns. Take that!!!

3 Likes

Oooooh dear, here it comes. parkours behind indestructible barricade

4 Likes

sits down and watches people intently

3 Likes

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Hold it!

Me first!:grin:

-Grabs marshmallow gun and starts shooting everyone-

4 Likes

catches marshmallows in mug, brews hot cocoa, grabs art supplies, nonchalantly lounges behind indestructible barricade and draws while listening to Minecraft music and sipping cocoa

3 Likes

-Grabs missile launcher- You may think you’re safe, but THIS IS STARK TECH -missile bounces of barricade and land at my feet- Crud -BOOOOOOOM!!!

2 Likes

Ha ha HA!!! Toooooo laaaaaaate!!! Covers @TheDraven in paint.

3 Likes

Ooooohhhhh boy. I have a feeling I won’t be able to keep up with this Random Role-play, either! :joy: -showers everyone present with gummy bears-

5 Likes

Gamgmamgmamgmamf eats gummy bears and ends up looking like this:

6 Likes

*wants to burst out laughing but my daddy is on the phone right next to me so just snickers quietly *

Have you seen that movie? :joy:

3 Likes

Grins Yes, Miss! I looooooved it!

2 Likes

Sits down and starts growing a Pringle tree, while watching my green plane. Mutters under breath, “Thank goodness Alex Ironquill isn’t here to still my plane.”

5 Likes

finds @AlienPotato’s plane and jumps into it. Ahhahahahaha!

3 Likes

I look up from my clipboard where I have been writing poetry in the aircraft hangar while waiting for my dad to return from his practice run.

Wait, that’s @AlienPotato’s plane…

“Security! Over here!”

@MulanLightFury

4 Likes

I see @SierepicaFuzzywalker calling security. After stuffing a Pringle into my mouth, I start shooting whipped cream at her.

1 Like

I raise my clipboard in a vain attempt to both save my poetry from being ruined by whipped cream, and shield my face from being covered in the stuff.

“Security! I report that the plane thief is armed and dangerous with the possession of confectionery weaponry!..mhph.”

3 Likes

I step in after straightening my hoodie. “Did someone call for security?”
I glance behind me where the guards are tied up with licorice whips. “Uh, they’re a little tied up at the moment.”

2 Likes