Rising Heroes Discussion (Marvel)

This is where you all can have a good jaw (British term) about Rising Heroes (Marvel Role-Play)!

7 Likes

Yes! I’ve been waiting for this!

2 Likes

I’m not into Marvel or anything, but I’ll still be part of this RP.

4 Likes

YAAAAAAAS!!!

@WildBlueshine… This is epic! I love this. :raised_hands: I’ll make a bio soon after I make one for MSOF. :grin: And I’d be happy to continue the piece - unless @B2URRYBEAST has plans for continuing it. :smile:

3 Likes

No, that’s okay. I’m going to be a little busy setting up my character. Besides, Wolf Spider uses web not handcuffs.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ah, good to know! :laughing: :sunglasses:

Yayay! Sounds great.

2 Likes

Do you folks mind if I join? If not, I understand, but it does sound exciting. . .

3 Likes

NUNUNUNU PLEEEAAAAASE JOIN! :joy: We definitely need more people joinin’ this.

*directs you toward the gates of role play *

3 Likes

Lol, I can’t wait to start with that, actually. Any in particular that I should join? Or, are there any sorts of characters that you’d like me to make?

2 Likes

O . O

YASH.

Um, there are many! Just go to the #RP category, and ye shall find everything! :smiley: It all depends on what you’re into. There’s a Doctor Who role play, an X-Men role play, a The Matrix role play, a Star Wars role play, and a few other role plays which I don’t remember at the moment. :stuck_out_tongue: Let me know if ya have any other questions! :grin:

2 Likes

Gotcha, thanks!

Lol, I’m looking for all the inspiration that I can get, so if there’s ever a specific character you need created, just let me know!

2 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Chit-Chat Topic

And I have to write a whole book in third person…
Save meee…
JK. But it is true.

3 Likes

Yep, same.
It’s okay for books.

Have you ever accidentally switched perspectives while writing? Then you have to go back and change everything.:rage:

4 Likes

Yeah, but I only do it for about half a sentence before I realise…

4 Likes

So I’m not sure if you noticed this or not, but you know who this was right?

2 Likes

Um…nothing is coming to mind…

2 Likes

What? Okay, think. What random old man shows up in random places in every Marvel movie, but he never seems to belong in his role?

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! It’s Stan Lee isn’t it?

4 Likes

Yep! I did something like this on Aetherlight on my RP (not with Stan Lee) and no one noticed.

3 Likes