Rising Heroes Discussion (Marvel)

I did, actually, but I forgot to point it out. :joy:

2 Likes

Which one?

2 Likes

I can’t find it at the moment, but I’ll try and do it later. :wink:

3 Likes

So, would anyone like to give me a general idea of the plot or premise here haha?

4 Likes

At the moment, there is none. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Ideas from anyone are welcome, though!

4 Likes

Oof, I would’ve assumed that there would be . . . at least a general idea of where things are going?

Okay then, is this role-play more set in the cinematic universe or the comics? Or can we possibly just take liberty of the lore itself haha. @B2URRYBEAST

5 Likes

Well this is actually @WildBlueshine’s thing.
But I will add that a role play is a role play, not a book. Not that we just do what ever we want, but all of us decide the direction.
For example my character is kind of moving towards creating a team.

I don’t exactly know what @WildBlueshine Has in mind, but I think it would be hard to set it by the timeline of the movies, considering that at some point we would have to deal with the effects of Infinity War.

@Xonos_Darkgrate

4 Likes

Set in the cinematic universe (mainly because I know next to nothing about comic universe, heh) but yeah, you can mix some comic book lore in too!

I’m imagining it shortly before the Avengers are formed. :smiley: Dealing with the effects of Infinity War would be interesting indeed, but something we should do in the future after the role-play is more developed, me thinks.

3 Likes

O . O

IS IT JUST ME OR IS CASPIAN LIIIIIIKE. AWESOME.

ALL THREE, totally! :raised_hands:

BUT CASPIAAAAAAAAAN

3 Likes

That suddenly makes it more interesting, to be completely honest with you haha.

Need some help with that haha? Because as someone who’s been watching these Marvel films since . . . well, too early–I’d love to haha.

3 Likes

Soooooo is anyone going to write anymore?

3 Likes

*sighs * I’ll tryyyy! :grin:

1 Like

I mean, I can. But I didn’t realize that we actually made it past the planning stage hahaha.

3 Likes

Uh, yep. Have you read any of the RP?

2 Likes

Some, spare some.
But to my knowledge, no one has any idea what to do at this point haha.

3 Likes

Why not?
We just have to continue the story. Why is that so hard?

3 Likes

It’s not hard per se. In fact, it’s very doable. A lot of role-plays are just free like that, and it’s fine.
I’m just speaking from personal experience with them that, if you actually want it all to amount or pull up to a bigger storyline, planning could be important. Again, not impossible. But say we did a bunch of stuff now but came up with a plan later—what we’ve already done might’ve possibly made it harder. I thought we’d try to avoid that, but yeah haha. Up to you, I guess.

1 Like

Actually it’s not up to me, it’s up to @WildBlueshine.

I see what you’re saying though. This is an RP, so even though we may plan we have to kind of let the story work out. I do think we need a general goal though. One I had in mind and have even been working towards is putting together a team. I have been working towards my character trying to unite the supes into sort of a teenage avengers.

2 Likes

Yeah, that sounds good, and I think it’s a good idea.
Part of what I was explaining though was—actually, here’s an example using your idea:

You want to set up a team; that’s the goal. Everyone agrees to this. It’s all good, it’s all fine. But we need to work out a smooth way to bring all the characters together. The best solution is found, however, it isn’t the most smooth anymore because of certain events you already tried to put into place for that very purpose. It was a good idea at the time, but ultimately, it didn’t work as well after planning. And therefore made the perfect cometogether not so perfect after all.

Not saying that is what’s going to happen, but I’ve seen it before on different role-plays. So I thought it was worth mentioning here. :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t see how any events that have taken place could hinder this idea. Three have already met. The rest will meet over time. @LadyGrey will… do what ever she is planning on doing and hopefully join us and (to quote Cyborg) Booyah!

tumblr_oylx4lTxgH1vam7veo2_r2_400

5 Likes