Role Play HQ

This is the Headquarters for all role play topics. Here is where you can ask questions on what is allowed and so forth.

Thanks for your contributions.
May the RPs prosper!:grin:

12 Likes

Wow, loving this! This is amazing. @Gworg, do you think it might sound cool for you (or @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor, haha) to create the first CWF role play? :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m all for it! Or maybe @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor and I could have a colab, haha. What shall it be about? I like the idea of a fandom-based story. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That would be awesome! We probably need one for new users to join.

What does CWF stand for?

2 Likes

CWF stands for ChristWard Forums! :smile:

Totally! Why not a Star Wars or Marvel role-play? Everyone likes those. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ah, gotta get used to the new abbreviations!:smile:

Sure! Why not both?

2 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Come in, Agent Smith (The moderators board room)

For complete clarity, here is a list of the things that are not allowed in role-plays.

Language
Although this is probably a given, I want to make it extra clear that there is to be no cussing of any kind.

Magic
This is definitely NOT ALLOWED! No magic at all. Powers that your character may acquire can not be attained from any sort of magical means.

Romance
Please, no! Just keep everything above board. Good friends are fine. Most of us are still kids, after all, we don’t need to worry about that yet.

Over Powered Characters
Please keep your characters at least defeatable. (Ya here that, Thanos? You are not allowed!) Try to keep your powers at a minimal and maybe add a couple of weaknesses.
It’s just that when there is a bunch of all powerful heroes and villains running around, it takes the fun out of everything.

Blood And Gore
Everyone likes action (at least I do) and it is really difficult to explore the galaxy or beat super villains without gun fire, explosions, and sequences of combat. Just please keep your descriptions down to a minimal. Do not describe blood or any other wounds. This keeps everything light and family friendly.
That is all for now. More may follow shortly.

What is allowed in role plays

Tons Of Fun!

15 Likes

I wonder how this works. . . Now that we don’t have the world of Aethasia at hand to work with. . . Do we just use other worlds? Make our own??

4 Likes

Yes! The RP options are limitless Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Minecraft, and has anyone ever considered THE MATRIX RP!?

4 Likes

MMPH! almost screams

Anyway, sounds great! Thanks. I’ll be waiting for more Doctor Who fans, then. . . And/or Minecraft, I suppose.

3 Likes

I was wondering… could we make our own types of RPs that are totally made up and not according to you know Minecraft, Star Wars etc.? :open_mouth::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure we can. @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor?

1 Like

Absolutely! This is your land, fellow vikings! Take it and rule it! (I have no idea, so don’t ask)

3 Likes

Yay, Vikings! I love Vikings! :grin:

4 Likes

So is anyone going to make any RP topics?

1 Like

I’m going to make an X-Men one in a few. :grinning:

1 Like

Years?:yum: Jk

2 Likes

It’s exciting how many roleplays have started in the past few days! :grinning: I’m looking forward to joining one for myself someday.

(I would join one now, but I’ve only seen two Marvel movies, haven’t watched Star Wars in ages except Rogue One, and I know absolutely nothing about X-Men.)

EDIT: (Also I would start either a Doctor Who or a Minecraft roleplay, but I don’t think there are that many fans around yet. :stuck_out_tongue: And I’m not a Minecraft expert yet haha.)

6 Likes

Would binge-watched-tons-of-clips-of-Doctor-Who-on-YouTube-but-hasn’t-actually-watched-a-full-episode fans count? Cause I’m one of those. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also, my strength isn’t in writing role-plays, but I would recommend doing one based on Minecraft: Story Mode if we were to have a Minecraft rp. It’s like Marvel in that it’s clean for the majority, but does contain some language and magic, so it would probably need to be adapted for CWF. That’s just a suggestion though. :slight_smile:

4 Likes