RotBTD/Disney/Star Wars/Other Discussion

Hello everyone! It’s moi, your lovable Luna Fuzzyradish here! This is a topic where you can discuss all things crossover. I mean ALL things. Like, seriously, all things. Get the point? Have fun!

Summary

ALL THINGS! :grinning:

9 Likes

K, who likes ROTBTD? Also, don’t you think Flynn Rider would be friends with Han Solo?

4 Likes

well, to kick this off, I will include some crossover artwork!

10 Likes

Eek, The Big Four! (The one with Toothless, Hiccup, Rapunzel, and Merida.) So cute!

Here’s a Lilo & Stitch and HTTYD crossover picture!
Crossover

11 Likes

Oh my goodness, my sis and I think that is ADORABLE! What do you think about HTTYD/Big Hero 6?

2 Likes

9 Likes

I think it’s pretty high up there! :wink: :laughing:
hb6
HTTYD%20BigHero6
robot%20taming

11 Likes

Those are nice! I’d love to do fanart, especially re-designs of my fave Disney characters!

2 Likes

Haha, same here! I want to do some Aetherlight crossover art some time.

2 Likes

That should be a topic on Art Competitions!! I will let @AlienPotato know! (See that, T???)

1 Like

What kind of crossover?

1 Like

Not sure yet! I was thinking Star Wars. . .

1 Like

Like my RP!?

1 Like

YEAH PRETTY MUCH :laughing: I’m trying to think of other ideas, though. A Disney/Aetherlight crossover would be pretty cool!

2 Likes

Wait, what’s that last one, an Enderman? :joy:

Sweet!! I love Big Hero 6.

1 Like

I don’t know what an Enderman is, but it’s Baymax and Hiro in place of Hiccup taming Toothless. :joy:

2 Likes

I haven’t see HTTYD in years or else I’d understand why Hiro looks like he’s trying to resist Baymax. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

An Enderman is a Minecraft monster that only attacks you if you look it in the eye. :laughing:

4 Likes

I love this topic.
Those crossover pictures are just odd…

1 Like

Star Wars Elsa!!

!

And I laughed pretty hard at this one :arrow_down:

11 Likes

10 Likes