Sanoe Role-Play

Here is the Role-Play, i hope you enjoy.

5 Likes

I slide past Kavaca troops, dodging energy blasts from their guns. I roll back into a standing position and start into another run.

Another good day at Kanoe

2 Likes

I hear a ton of energy rifles going off so I hope on top of a building and see if I can get a good look at what is going on, when I do I see a younger guy dodging energy blasts from the soldiers.

1 Like

I expertly blast one of the Kavaca troops with my energy pistol, then I land a blow to one of their guts.

I really overdid it this time.

1 Like

He looks like he is having trouble so I go to help when one of my teammates call saying “Don’t you dare do it Skelly, remember what happened last time? You almost got everyone killed!” And I reply “That was y’alls fault you crashed my op and he needs help.” And they replied “Negative you are to report back with your findings, not help some random stranger!” So I say “Sorry no can do imma help him.” And they say “I said that is a Nega-.” Before I cut the comms off and run off to go help the guy.

1 Like

I get knocked to the ground.

Too many troops this time.

Just when I was about to get fried someone came crashing into the fray. He looked to be in his 50’s.

Great, the last thing I need is an old timer.

He blasts the troops one by one. Once he finishes them off he lends a hand to me, I grab it and he pulls me up.

1 Like

“You looked like you could use some help there, the name is Skelly nice to meet ya.” I say as I help him up “What did you do that made them so mad at ya?”

1 Like

“I blew up a transport.” I say bluntly.

1 Like

I stand there looking at him for a second before I bust out laughing “You blew up a transport by yourself! That is insane!” I say through the laughter

1 Like

I hold back laughter, but I soon smirk behind my helmet, then break into laughter as well.

This guy might not be as bad as I thought.

I slowly stop laughing, then look at Skelly. “We should get going before more troops come.”

1 Like

“Agreed, unless you wanna have a nice little fight with them.” He said then decided to turn his films back only to be blasted with retort so he turned it off “You know they might send so specialized troops so we should go. May we meet again.” I finished with a mock salute and then blended back into the environment.

1 Like

I was about to ask him if I could come with, but he took off.

I think I should follow him.

“Wait! Can i come with you?”

1 Like

I stopped and spun on my heel “You want to join me? Are you sure about that?” I think for a sec and said "Sure you can join but before you do I have to tell you what you are getting into. If you join me you join The Wolf Pack and we cannot guarantee that you will be accepted but you most likely would.

1 Like

“Are they really going to turn me down, they need everyone they can get.”

1 Like

I smirk and look at him and say “Welcome to the pack son.” I put my hand out to shake his “Although I will have to take you on one mission real quick, it will help me see what your role will be.”

1 Like

I shake his hand. It was surprisingly metal. “What happened to your arm?”

1 Like

“Nothing, it is nothing.” He snapped and he then saw the look of pain on his face and said “Sorry I am not ready to tell you that but if you do well in this mission I will tell you some of the story, deal?”

1 Like

I smirk. “Deal.”

1 Like

“Well we better get going if we want to see the new arrivals or Kavaca army, and if we don’t want to be caught.” I could hear sirens in the distance.

1 Like

“Lead the way.”

1 Like