The Astronomy Topic 🌌

Ok… so you guys probably don’t know this cause I’ve never shown my nerdiness of Astronomy on either forum but… I’m totally obsessed with Astronomy and since I know at least one person shares my interest, I’m making this topic.

So… Here we are…

8 Likes

What’s you favorite constellations @AlienPotato?

2 Likes

The Great Bear or Orion. (I was gonna say the big dipper but that’s an asterism…hehe)

@MirthV.Direfight

6 Likes

Mine’s Orion, especially if I can see the andromeda galaxy :heart_eyes:. I also really love Cassiopeia and Cepheus.

5 Likes

I wish I could see the andromeda galaxy; I remember reading about it. I can’t even see the milky way at night though so…

4 Likes

That’s too bad! We are fortunate to get some pretty clear nights where we are.

4 Likes

Yeah… I wish I could, I guess because of the light pollution and stuff… Sometimes I wish I could just go on an Island in the middle of the sea and look at the stars. That would be a dream come true.

5 Likes

Ahhh, I love astronomy! :heart_eyes_cat: Pretty much anything relating to space is awesome, haha.

Great topic!

3 Likes

Thanks! I love anything related to space also. Welcome to the Astronomy Guild… I just made that up…:alien:

The Astronomy Guild is made up of:
@Toren_Jumpspark
@MirthV.Direfight
@Bellflowerp

4 Likes

I like stars… ok bye

7 Likes

hhhhh…hehehe. (I think that’s my favorite thing to do now)

6 Likes

My sister and I used to be obsessed with black holes.

:neutral_face:

We’re weird.

I love astronomy!! My favorite thing about it is how HUGE the sky is. When you really think about the fact that the stars we see in the sky at night only make up a tiny fraction of the billions of stars in our entire galaxy, and that with our technology it is impossible for us humans to get even close to the nearest star (besides the Sun), and the fact that there are billions of other galaxies that may each contain billions more stars, that we have mapped out galaxies that are CRAZY-far from our cosmos, it’s really quite awesome.

Not to mention the fact that God created all of that and is infinity-times bigger. . . O.o It’s pretty crazy.

10 Likes

Yeah… your weird along with me. I’m still obsessed with black holes.

It’s nothing short of amazing. Sometimes I want to be an Astronomer, not an Astronaut because I like to stay on the soil of Earth, but it would be cool nonetheless. Oh and now… you are added to the Astronomer’s Guild (I changed the name).
The Astronomy Guild is made up of:
@Toren_Jumpspark
@MirthV.Direfight
@Bellflowerp
@Perithebeast

5 Likes

:crazy_face: Wow. Okay, cool!

3 Likes

You could be a stay-at-home astronaut!!

3 Likes

How?

2 Likes

Virtual reality has come very far by now. . . :smirk: (jk I’ll let her answer haha)

3 Likes

Haven’t quite worked out the details yet. . .

2 Likes

Oh! What’s your favorite planet?! Mine is either Pluto or Jupiter, if you think Pluto’s a planet that is.

3 Likes

Mine is Saturn, but I like Jupiter and Venus a lot, too. (and Earth)

3 Likes