The Boy with a slingshot (discusson page)

title is self explanatory.

7 Likes

Hey, this is good!! I can’t wait to read more!

3 Likes

Thanks! you will be proud that I made sure that is wasn’t already a RP :grin:

4 Likes

Actually, this is the first of it’s kind! I like it! Is it an open of closed RP?

4 Likes

open Role play. maybe I should specify that, what do you think?

4 Likes

Hmmm, probably.

3 Likes

K I shall try that

3 Likes

Aw, I was hoping to read more of the story from your perspective. Having others join can sometimes make the story less organized and unified and can sometimes reduce the quality of the story. But that’s just my opinion. Can’t wait to read more. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

wellm, maybe I could make it single perspective…

7 Likes

That may be better.

6 Likes

@PennyRose I love this! I like fiction based on the Bible but I always struggle with making something believable. And you did that! :clap: :grin:

6 Likes

yay! that was the point! to create a real picture in our mind when we read the biblical story. After this one I am planning on making more

5 Likes

Same!

Btw, @PennyRose, just a little note, but you didn’t tell how you know David’s name. :stuck_out_tongue: He didn’t introduce his name into the story at the beginning, yet Sarah told Peter that the boy’s name was David. Just something to watch out for when crafting stories. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

oh! forgot about that! thanks!

7 Likes

I love your story, Abriss!! Please keep it single perspective, I love how you’re writing it!

4 Likes

just to let everyone I am working on the next section. So please be patient with me

4 Likes

okay I am still working

4 Likes

Noice story @PennyRose!

3 Likes

thanks @TheAvyator

2 Likes

Is this about David?

5 Likes