The Chit-Chat Topic

One extra helpful thing to keep in mind, is that this forum does include (thankfully) the ability to Private Message. This actually defers and deflects the potential for those situations that would bring to a “public” view info that should be shared between peeps that already have earned each others’s trust. A Christ based forum, whether this, Aetherlight or a zillion other ones isn’t to micromanage or BigBrother peeps to death like a Zeus overhead - instead it’s to ensure safety while allowing a free-flow of information. There’s also the disclaimer, COPPA and agreements when signing up that lock in that no info that is liable, harmful or otherwise, is shared.

Also, not sure if it’s already in place, but it would be great to have groups that are made that have semi-privacy feature so those in that particular group can share info they feel to share. Just a though. :sunglasses: @Bellflowerp @B2URRYBEAST

9 Likes

Sir…you do not know how happy I am to hear that! tips hat

Heh. I told my ma what you said, and she said that, yeah, if y’all are from the Aetherlight, it’d be fine. :wink:
I’m… also not trying to debate this. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Eh…what?

5 Likes

I wonder if doubles will start popping up… :smirk::frowning_face:

5 Likes

Milady isn’t. She is on here!

Technically, I don’t think this is Taka. It’s my other personality named “Axxxxx”.

5 Likes

Taka/Xonos coincidence [noun]: A shorthand colloquial term to refer to the event when you find out that someone you are talking to on the internet actually lives near you, thus allowing you to meet in person without either of you having to travel a significant distance.

Named after the conversation that occured on the Aetherlight where Xonos that he and Taka shared a common library.

Whew.

6 Likes

Sweeeeeeet! :grin: Well, I wouldn’t mind you joining my X-Men role play that no one has joined as of yet… *cough cough * But you pick where ya wanna be! :smile:

3 Likes

Ooo, I’d love to, bu-u-ut, I know nothing about X-Men. . . sorry. :frowning:

1 Like

No problem, haha! You totally don’t have to join! :grinning:

Although I did join a Doctor Who role play when I have no clue what it’s about other than 12 (or something) weird time-traveling people who go all around the world in bowties and English accents… And something about allons-y?

5 Likes

Um… Matrix anyone? -backs out slowly-

5 Likes

YAS, someone else please join the role play! (Hopefully, I can see if @Neo wants to join as… Well… You guessed it… Neo. :joy: Or someone else. We’ll see.)

2 Likes

A thought inspired by what you said: Maybe, sometime in the far feature, Christward Forums could have it’s own convention and the Aetherlight could come to that… I know they do so with other conventions.

5 Likes

Well well, looks like we got a double.
Isn’t that right @Redwall22?

4 Likes

Oooooo! We do?

3 Likes

Yep… and I know who. It’s- whoops look at the time! Gotta go!:blush:

3 Likes

Ah. . . -looks around suspiciously-

3 Likes

-whispering- I’m still here btw.

4 Likes

-whispers back- I know.

3 Likes

Peri???

3 Likes

LIRL’s

Yep. That’s it. That’s the show. :joy: Just kidding. You’ve got the basics down haha!

@B2URRYBEAST Ohhh, come on. . . Please no doubles in Christward. It’s bad enough at The Aetherlight. . .

@Emmalee Yo!

7 Likes

Hey, I didn’t do it. I was just pointing out that there was one.

4 Likes