The Chit-Chat Topic

Lol I know how they feel

3 Likes

-nods and smiles- Yeah… But The sun came out… AND WE NOW HAVE GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN GRASS!!!

9 Likes

It’s been raining cats and dogs here too. :cat: :droplet: :dog2:

6 Likes

Okay. I know this is totally off topic, but…

I’m so confused!!! :weary: :dizzy_face:
All of you changed your profile pics and I don’t know who people are any more!!!

Anyways, just though id share my distress…:wink:

11 Likes

So we’re (my bro and sis’s) at Perkins and this group of people is sitting directly behind us. I’m telling this story and right when I paused this guy who is telling a different story in the group behind us makes this “WABAMB!” sound effect as part of his story, and I completely lost it! A few seconds later he did it again! Then again! (All as part of his story of course) I was laughing so hard my sides hurt, and every time he did it again I laughed harder until the tears were literally pouring down my face. One of my sisters figured out what was going on and she lost it too. The other one lost it because we lost it and my brother was just sitting there clueless. It was so hilarious.

12 Likes

We’re doing theme of the week! You can read about it in my topic here:

4 Likes

Sup peeps! Who is on?

6 Likes

*waves * Yo, yo, yo! I’m on. :wave:

5 Likes

Hellooooooooo!

5 Likes

Hello Silver!! I haven’t seen you in a long time how are ya?

4 Likes

How is everyone’s day been? I apparently woke my sister up this morning at six-thirty. I see fire started playing on my phone but in my dream it had just played and my sister was now singing it. Except she wasn’t. I told her to stop singing and she woke up and shined a flashlight on my face thinking I had said stop ringing. :neutral_face: :joy:

10 Likes

Wow that’s so weird!!! I’m good. Bored, but good.

4 Likes

I finally convinced my mother to let me have Instagram! :grin:

7 Likes

Lol that’s so funny! I dreamed I got fired from my job last night and was super sad.:neutral_face:
P.s. you need to add me on the gram.

9 Likes

Yay! I’m iliara_thearbitraryaethasian :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Oh that’s terrible!! One time I dreamed the day before my birthday that someone came into my house with a gun while we were having the party and stole all my presents! :sob:

6 Likes

Woah! That’s pretty freaky.

4 Likes

One time I got married… Actually twice. Then I also killed someone with a knife! I was scared. And actually cried!

8 Likes

Wow. And now I’m scared of you…just kidding. I saw my sister and mom die in different dreams… that was really tough.

7 Likes

That is terrible! Let’s talk about happy things, k??

4 Likes