The Fortress and Art of Lady Grey

Enter at your own risk.

Bonjour. I have been given the green light to go through with this. Here is where I, Lady Grey, will post my drawings, random things, and cat pictures. I may or may not have a few devious plots (and conspiracies) to control America and Taka Merespinner that I shall mention. Be fore warned. And now, on a lighter note, here are a couple of my drawings that I pulled off of the Aetherlight before our departure.

Now, I am willing to do commissions. Please enjoy, and almost any questions are welcome, so long as I can answer them.

:person_fencing: @LadyGrey :person_fencing:

16 Likes

Can you do me? Please! Just my profile and and a chess board please!

5 Likes

I can try. I see this will be my fourth drawing for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Oops, sorry. You don’t have to though! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Dude. Right now, I have no commissions. During Lamplighter last night, I was re-re-drawing Milady, a quote from Hermux Tantamoq, and made Taka and Milady to look like they would in reality. (That wasn’t gramatically correct, I know) GIVE ME THE COMMISSION OR ELSE, SOLDIER!

4 Likes

Sir, yes, ma’am!!!

5 Likes

Just because.

MUAHAHAHAHA! FEEL THE CUTENESS OF MERESPINNER CATS!

11 Likes

Wait, @Crouton, is the chess board going to be the background?

3 Likes

Sir, yes, ma’am please

3 Likes

Could you draw one of my Delila’s? I’d like this one please:

:smile:

Since she can turn into a cat could you draw her as her cat with her human form kind of faded in the background?

This is what her cat form looks like:

My%20cat%20Willow

10 Likes

I can try! nervously bites nails

:grin:

7 Likes

Wow! I love your art style @LadyGrey!

Keep up the good work!

R.B.:pencil2:

9 Likes

Bonjour, warlady.

6 Likes

Dobryy den’ miss Eerie. Do not try to translate “eerie” into Russian. It comes out in English as “Terrible”. How be you this day? Also, Dobro pozhalovat’ na forumy!

7 Likes

I am well. How are you?

5 Likes

Doin’ pretty good, I guess. So, I hear that Vytanni is Erik?!

@SheOfManyNames

6 Likes

Her relationship to him is a bit more like a mother to her son, but yes. She is the one behind the Phantom of the Aetherlight.

7 Likes

blinks

Okay… :stuck_out_tongue:

Want a drawing done?

5 Likes

I suppose…

5 Likes

What of? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that I’ve responded three times, but I talking with her! What else should I do?!

5 Likes