The Golden Star Bios and Discussion

This pretty much explains itself… so, yeah! Have fun!

5 Likes

Name: Rosalyn Myers
Alias: Shama
Appearance:
but with these wings: :arrow_down:

Personality: Insecure, timid, but confident and strong when using her powers.
Powers: Flight, the ability to manipulate all kinds of fire.
Backstory: When her mother gave birth, her baby had the wings and the powers. But the powers were too strong for the baby, and she ended up accidentally hurting several people. Her mother gave her away to a science lab, where James Johnston, (I think that’s the bad guy’s name?) takes her and raises her with the other super-powered kids. He hid her identity and gave her the false name Shama. To keep her from ever finding her parents, he tells she accidentally killed them with her powers.
Alliance: Earlier on, James, but then the revolting kids.

6 Likes

Is it too late to join this role play? It looked like you had everything planned out already.

4 Likes

Name: Marcus Crimson
Race: Unknown, but he is definitely not human.
Abilites: Super-human
Appearance:

com-316264
Alliances: James, himself, the dark side.
Personality: Totally and completely dark and grim, a little sarcastic, but totally evil

6 Likes

No, you can join at any time.

4 Likes

Thank you, I’ll consider it :grin:

4 Likes

@Corvyd, @Bellflowerp, @LadyGrey @SierepicaFuzzywalker, I didn’t know any of your names, so I wrote one of you guys coming into the courtyard. Which of you is it?

7 Likes

@Redwall22, so, I’m the special kid. Where do I start writing on the RP? What are my powers? Have we chosen the right age yet? Who will be protecting me?
Do I need to post a bio?
Sorry for all the questions…but I believe that they are important.

6 Likes

@Millennium, @Redwall22 is busy write now, but I an answer these questions.

1: You can start writing anywhere, anytime.
2: Your powers are anything you want!
3: The age for you is 6-pre-teen, so if you’d rather be older, you can PM me or @Redwall22.
4: When you meet the rebels, you are inexperienced with your powers, so they train and protect you.
5: Yes, you should probably post a bio

Anything else?

4 Likes
  1. Great!
  2. Cool.
  3. How about 11?
  4. Okay, and who exactly are the rebels?
  5. I’ll do that then.

And… do I have parents?
@MulanLightFury

3 Likes

1: 11 is fine!
2: I think @SierepicaFuzzywalker is the only rebel right now, but I rebel later in the story.
3: I don’t think you have parents.

4 Likes

@MulanLightFury, another question…(sorry!) So, What does the world this RP is in look like?

4 Likes

It’s the modern-day world, some of the people in it are just different.

4 Likes

One last thing @Redwall22, @MulanLightFury, What is The Golden Star?

4 Likes

Okay, I’m the only rebel, so I guess I need a bio.

Name: Marianne Remarque
Appearance: Marianne’s most striking feature is her long auburn hair that goes down to her waist. She usually braids it. Aside from that, brown eyes and ruddy skin. She likes simple shirt and pants outfits.
Bio: Marianne used to take care of animals in James’ basement and it’s rumored that she knows how to communicate with them. As a result, she is more sympathetic and took the special kid under her wing. Like all of James’ employees, Marianne knows how to fight, so she’s more than happy to teach the special kid that, and help gather more allies, both human and animal.

Let me know if you need any changes.

4 Likes

So, there are these kids (11 to 13) and they all are captured by an evil guy named James Johnson when they were 1 or 2. So, they don’t know this guy is evil, until they find a special kid who lives by a Golden Star statue. The kid convinces them that James is evil and well, the rest’s up to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

So, is anything we wrote acceptable to the story?

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s fine!

2 Likes

So the Golden Star is basically the good side of things?

2 Likes

Exactly.

3 Likes