The Golden Star

So, here’s an RP for ya! :wink: So, there are these kids (11 to 13) and they all are captured by an evil guy named James Johnson when they were 1 or 2. So, they don’t know this guy is evil, until they find a special kid who lives by a Golden Star statue. The kid convinces them that James is evil and well, the rest’s up to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

• I WANNA BE THE SPECIAL KID!!!
  • I’ll be someone who stays evil with James…
  • I’ll revolt against him!
  • Um, thanks, this type of RP isn’t my Chick-Fil-A sauce…

0 voters

3 Likes

Can I be this evil teen boy who is an incredible fighter?

5 Likes

@PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor, sure, that’s fine! :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

I’ll vote I stay evil if I can change after a while, like Nichelle from Michael Vey

4 Likes

Sure! Go right ahead! :wink:

2 Likes

Alright, there can only be one special kid, so I’ll give some facts about him/her.

1. he/her is 6-11
  2. he/her doesn’t really know how to control his/her powers
  3. IN the RP he will need protection

So reply yes to this if you still want to be the special kid

4 Likes

That would be pretty cool, haha! I’ll let @Redwall22 be the special kid, although I voted first. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

oh no, I don’t want to be the special kid! You guys can be him/her.

3 Likes

Sorryyyyy, your profile pictures are similar. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I meant @Millennium. SORRY!

3 Likes

LOL, it’s totally fine! @Millennium, if you still want to be him/her, you’re up!

3 Likes

I’m up for it, @Redwall22.

4 Likes

OKay, so cast is…

@Millennium: Special kid
@Corvyd, @LadyGrey, and @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor: Someone who stays evil with James
@SierepicaFuzzywalker: Someone who revolts against him
@MulanLightFury: Someone who syays evil, then revolts

Thanks y’all, now…

• I WANNA GO FIRST!!!
  • Meh, if I have to
  • NOOOOO!! DON’T MAKE ME!!! YOU CAN’T!!!

0 voters

6 Likes

“Slam!” The small objects on James’ desk rattled and fell as I slammed my fist into the wood. “You’re not understanding me, I want to go after them!”
He took a deep breath. “Now Marcus-”
“Don’t try to talk me out of it.” I hissed, studying the dent I had made with my fist. “It is my job. They rebelled against you and, as your first pupil, it is my job to bring them back!”
He stood up, his eyes narrow. “First, don’t ever speak to me that way again. I am still your teacher. Second, what makes you think you will have any success?”
I held up my fingers, allowing a red mist to flow around them as I contemplated his question. Finally I spoke. “All humans have one weakness. That weakness is fear. Everyone fears something and I have many ways to draw out those fears.”
James nodded, his jaw muscles working as he considered me. “You said everyone has fear… and you?”
I look up, my eyes as crimson as my name. “Then it’s a good thing I’m not human.”

5 Likes

As I’m sitting in the courtyard, I hear slamming and yelling coming from James’s office. I wince, knowing Marcus wants to go after the deserters who left our facilities sometime last night. James was truly the head honcho of us Marked, the group of kids who had super-human abilities. I was…well, the underdog. The girl you don’t notice unless you’re getting in trouble or getting praised by James. One of the Marked walked into the courtyard. “Is Marcus having a temper tantrum again?”

6 Likes

I stepped silently through the door as Rosalyn’s question reached my ears. “I don’t know, am I?”
She jumped and spun around to face me, her face pale.
I blinked my blood red eyes as I smiled at her. I normally did not associate with the other students, in fact many were down right frightened of me and, heh, I could be very frightening.
I looked down at the girl, thinking I might try a different approach. I walk over, glancing up at the second Marked that was standing still and looking a little pale.
I smiled down at her. “Rosalyn right?”
@MulanLightFury

3 Likes

“U-um, yes. Or Sh-shama.” I replied. I had no idea whether he would hurt me or not. The Marked can certainly be…um, violent. Nervously I folded my wings back. “I-i’ll j-j-just leave now.” I backed away toward the door.

@PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor

3 Likes

I slip behind a tree and peer around. I hear a faint slamming coming from James’ office. I wince. Marcus would want to be coming after us. This was gonna be hard. I summoned a small electric tornado and flew it up in the air to the main security camera line. Instantly all the cameras went out. I walked carefully around the courtyard. Marcus was throwing a fit. Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me. I whirled around. “Stop!” They said. “I’m with you!”

@SierepicaFuzzywalker

3 Likes

“Hi” I said. “I’m Marianne.” I haven’t seen the special kid in awhile, and while James is distracted, I was looking for an opportunity to sneak in to the compound and rescue more animals, and feed the ones I can’t rescue. However, that electric tornado looks like the opportunity I need, so I say “Thanks!” and start heading towards James’ place.

@Redwall22 @Millennium

5 Likes

Their living a lie.
They think that James is right. Good.
But he lied to them.
And they need the truth. Freedom.

I kept my back to the tree and looked at the compound. I hoped my thoughts didn’t reach anyone. I still hadn’t sorted out my telepathy power. Or my shapeshifting one for a matter of fact.

James’ prisoners needed the truth. I saw Marianne and tried reaching her via telepathy. “Marianne. Behind the tree!”

It worked. Marianne turned.

@SierepicaFuzzywalker

4 Likes

I nod in the direction of the tree, but I’m not sure Nancy Drew can be trusted. Sure, she did the electric tornado thing, but she might be here for her own reasons. I turn back to her.

@Millennium @Redwall22

4 Likes