The Guardians Discussion

In the world of Issith, there are dragons, griffins, giant eagles, pegasuses, unicorns (without the magic), land turtles, and a variety of strange animals not found in this dimension. But the world is crumbling as pirates and sinister, inter-dimensional threats threaten to topple the delicate balance off the multiverse and crush the world as we know it…

6 Likes

YES YES YES YES YES. JUST YES. What is this world like so I may join? :joy:

7 Likes

The world used to be a lush oasis, but during the Massacre, the Keepers left. Now there is very few trees or plants, and the animals are slowly dying off. It is up to the new Guardians to rebuild this world. It is also threatened by pirates and another, very very VERY sinister threat…

6 Likes

I’m so glad you made it Luna! This is going to be exciting!

5 Likes

Thank you! It’s your go on Chess, btw.

5 Likes

Hey Luna were you thinking of someone specific for the creepy guy watching us? Just wondering.

4 Likes

No, not really…it could be a pirate…I dunno. Also, @Bellflowerp and @Redwall22, you can go.

4 Likes

Oh ok…have any boys joined your RP yet?

4 Likes

Sweet, thanks! :grinning: I’ll write as soon as I get the chance, maybe tomorrow. Is that alright? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No, I don’t think so.

5 Likes

Oh, that’s fine!

5 Likes

-Whispers- I could…

5 Likes

I would join but, #I_dont_do_rp

7 Likes

Please?

Turns into a puppy and stares at you

6 Likes

Turns into a lion and screams nooooooooooooooo for @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor , turns back into Skunindoo and realized that this is technically role-playing, runs away

5 Likes

I completely forgot I’m going to have to make a bio. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ll try to do that sometime later on today, as promised, heh.

4 Likes

-Pats the puppy in the picture on the head because it is so cute-
Sure! Let me whip up a character and I’ll be right there.:grin:

4 Likes

Okay, I can come in right here in the story. Just give me a little time.

4 Likes

I’m about to write a piece… Is that going to mess your piece up?

3 Likes

Sorry! I thought the other guy would work…

3 Likes