The Next Generation (Discussion)

Here you can discuss the NGRP.

2 Likes

Well, I know absolutely zip about Star Trek.

6 Likes

This looks interesting! Question: Do you have to watch the show to join, or can you just jump in with the knowledge from the bios topic?

3 Likes

No, I was trying to do my best to make this an eye appeal RP, meaning people would want to join who have no idea what Lab Rats is. So jump on in!

4 Likes

I decided to risk an in-character post. Again, let me know if anything needs to be changed - I don’t want to be ruining your creative vision for the RP.

I figured that Damian, being a hunter, would be an early riser. shrugs

3 Likes

No, it’s perfect! I’m going to probably have to write tomorrow. It’s kind of late here.

2 Likes

I maaaaaaay join…

…but there are a lot of role plays I have to catch up with.

OOOOOOOH if only there were more Fringe watchers and we could have a FRINGE ROLE PLAY!!!

2 Likes

Can I be in this, @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor?

1 Like

Oh yes, definitely!

1 Like

Hey, @SierepicaFuzzywalker, just for future reference.
My staff is a laser bo staff. It is basically a beam of hard light that can be formed and retracted at will. Here is a better glimpse of what I’m talking about.

3 Likes

May I be in it?

1 Like

Absolutely, but this may actually become part of a different RP.
You can read about it here.

I will be creating a band of bionic marauders called Crimson’s Own.
You are more than welcome to join that.

2 Likes

That looks like a lightsaber…

3 Likes

Okay, so if I understand correctly, Crane is the villain who created us bionic soldiers. Then he got defeated and the bionic army was taken in by Donald Davenport who took them to

But his Tony-Stark-like brother, Douglas Davenport

So now the story is focused primarily on this academy of secretly bionic students outside the city, correct?

What about the brother on the island: Donald Davenport? Is it okay if I have a character or two sent out by him to investigate the sudden disappearance of his army, haha?

And also, is Crane dead or does “defeat” mean he can still come back in the future?

3 Likes

Well actually I was going to forget the whole story and go with a special band of mercenaries known for their bionic abilities. The world would be set in the futuristic cyberpunk world that you suggested.

2 Likes

Ah, I was thinking of combining the two. :joy:

Do you have a backstory for how the band of mercenaries got together and what drives them to do what they do?

If you don’t have anything in mind, maybe sticking with the Crane story you had planned before isn’t such a bad idea. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

I will think about it.
@DigitalDaze @Xonos_Darkgrate I will answer you both when I get back. We are leaving for church. Talk to you when I get back.

4 Likes

@Bellflowerp - I think there’s enough room here to begin a Fringe or Fringe Parallel Universe Role Play, yo. :wink:

fringe2

2 Likes

THAT GIF THOUGH. O . O

5 Likes

Gotcha - I thought it was an actual staff. I will edit.

I do have a couple more character ideas for yonder RP, but I will wait until we have more players and I know what the story is, and which way is up, etc.

6 Likes