The Outlaw Dabbers

If you have EVER DAB one time in your life, then you are a -dabs- Outlaw Dabber! Anyone can join and wright what every you want. But your post ALWAYS has to begin with a dab and end with a yeet!

-dabs- One day I was walking along a road when all of the sudden I felt a pain in my arm I was stung by a Dabbing Wasp!!! I fainted and then woke up doing a dab -dabs- one time every 30 mins! Yeet!

6 Likes

Btw I love dabing, ask @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor. lol but yeeting, not so much… but still, yeet

3 Likes

Is this topic necessary? @moderators I feel like this might just generate more spam. :confused:

4 Likes

Yeah, I agree. I think this would be considered SPAM…

yeet.

4 Likes

Oooohhhhh you better not tell Shelara Purplematch on the other forums about this. :hushed:

1 Like

I agree as well.

2 Likes

@Rachel_Blackruin @DigitalDaze it’s a dabing and yeeting RP… are you against dabing and yeeting ksjdjcfgt
you to @Bellflowerp

1 Like

I’m just kidding and it probably is spam but I don’t think thats what @Crouton wanted it to be

1 Like

I’m not against dabbing or yeeting, but this isn’t exactly a role play.

So, it’s honestly more of a random topic to write whatever you want about… Dabbing and yeeting.

Which, I’d say, is spam.

2 Likes

btw does saying @moderators let the mods know?

1 Like

You think? dabs

Haha, anyways back to the point. I agree with @Bellflowerp. And I think this is pretty similar to the Random Roleplay:

If you all want to “dab” and “yeet,” feel free to do so there. Or if you just want to chat about it, feel free to do so on the Chit Chat topic:

Whew, lots of links.

dabs forehead with a handkerchief

4 Likes

I feel like this kind of stuff would go better in the Random Role-Play topic. :confused: -dabs-

Not that I don’t like this topic, it looks very fun but it doesn’t have a big enough range to require a topic. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes