The Pet Palace

Here it is, guys! The place to talk about pets, animals, the whole shebang! What are your favorite animals? Do you have a pet? What’s a pet you’ve always wanted to have? Go crazy! Love your fuzzy, scaly, feathery, etc. friends! PETS ARE PAWESOME :tiger: :dog: :tropical_fish: :elephant: :cat: :bird: :dromedary_camel: :hatching_chick: :rabbit: :hamster: :mouse: :racehorse: :snake: :beetle: :kangaroo: :badger: :penguin: :eagle: :otter: :mouse: :orange_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

YUSH, WE NEEDED THIS TOPIC.

Currently our house is patrolled by two cats and a leopard gecko (although the gecko is in a cage so it’s not really patrolling anything :stuck_out_tongue:). We used to have fish, mice, hamsters, a couple snakes and two other cats, but they have all either died, run away, or been kicked out (not literally).

My dream pet is a rat. My second dream pet is a hedgehog. :3

3 Likes

Aww! I love hedgehogs! Have you heard of Mr. Pokee and Herbee?

Right now I have a doggo, three cats, and a goldfish! There’s also this cat that showed up in our neighborhood and thinks he’s ours but he actually belongs to the neighbors. We share him. :joy:

My dream pet is a horse :star_struck: :horse: Yeah I never really grew out of my crazy horse girl phase.

My favorite animal(s) are Horses, Cats, Pandas, and, well… the list goes on!

3 Likes

Can’t say I have.

We get cats like that all the time. We leave them be though. :grin:

Horses are super cool! I don’t get to ride one (or see one for that matter) very often so it’s always a treat to get to interact with them when I do.

My favorite animal is the penguin, and has been since I was very little.

3 Likes

They’re these Instagram hedgehogs! (Sadly, Mr. Pokee died a while ago, but Herbee carries on his legacy!)

For sure! I actually have a job taking care of and riding horses. I’m a little mind blown that I get to do it, honestly.

Penguins. Are. So. Cute! They’re kinda wobbly :hugs:

3 Likes

We have seven cats. We have officially passed the “One Cat Short of Crazy” mark. :laughing:

I’d love to own a tame fighting-predator animal.

4 Likes

Ok… So this is very random and may be best on pets (if we have one of those topics…) BUT, tis random thus I picked this one…

I am getting a Hedgehog on the 14th :)))) SO YA!

(@LilaKitty I am going to send you may pictures lol )

7 Likes

Oooooooooo, hedgehogs are so cute!

4 Likes

Done, lol

3 Likes

(send me some too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )
AWESOME!!!

4 Likes

Ohhhnj! Awesome!! Just don’t kiss it :wink:

5 Likes

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN INTRODUCING!

Hedgelord

9 Likes

sQUEEEE oh ma goodness he such a smol fella :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Alright guys… I would say the new year is off on a good start!

This morning my dog Betty had a puppy, and as of now has 5 ;p :wink:

Edit: There are 7. 3 boys and 4 girls…

The Names are: Kesten, Mae, Jefferey, Bethany, Renegade, Connie, and Kyp

6 Likes

Maybe this belongs in unpopular opinions, but I think a tiger would be a neat pet. Until I had to feed it. Lol
sumatran-tiger-hero_92514619

6 Likes

Agreed. A platypus might be cheaper to feed…

7 Likes

Hmmm, now I’m curious what a platypus eats. The Google knows.

1 Like

Bugs, and freshwater shrimp. It’s a carnivore. Neat animal, what a way to defeat evolution.
God has a sense of humor.

3 Likes

Yup, bugs and shrimp are definitely cheaper than people ;p

2 Likes

Don’t let @Xonos_Darkgrate take care of your pet platypus. He may never return it.

4 Likes