The Rhysian's Lab

Greetings and salutations, welcome to my lab! -spreads arms dramatically to indicate a large lab full of bubbly liquids and strange purple gasses-

In this topic, I shall post drawings, day in the life stuffage, Role-Play updates, and much, much more! Feel free to pop in and chat, as well. I’m almost always on, and when I’m not, I (usually) still get notifications on my phone when someone tags, quotes, or replies to me.

My goal is to make this forum the absolute best that it can be. I’ll try to post here at least once a week, depending on my schedule.

Thanks for stopping by, and I’ll see you in the next post!

[]-[]-[]

:musical_score: The Rhysian :musical_score:

16 Likes

Wait do you have the app?

3 Likes

ThErE’s An aPP???

I guess I don’t have it. O.O I get emails on my phone every time anyone interacts with me.

3 Likes

Yep! It’s the discourse app and you can connect both forums with it.

4 Likes

-surfer voice- Duuuuuuude. I should check it out! Thanks for telling me!

How are you doing, btw?

2 Likes

I’m doing great! Just trying to get through school.

4 Likes

HIHIHIHIHIIIII!!!

How are ya doing? :grin: And… And… *grins * How’s Poopsie? :smirk: :joy:

Same! :smile:

2 Likes

She’s sick. . . :confused:

Woot woottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

1 Like

Oh nooooo… :cry:

How do chickens even get sick…?

Yayerdoodle! :tada: :smile: What up?

Heyyy%20-%20What%20Up

1 Like

They eat too many burritos, obviously. -fae

Getting ready to join the Marvel RP!

4 Likes

:laughing:

Me too… O . O

I’m writing my bio now.

Odd how timing is, yes? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Indubitably. Though, to be fair, I’ve been working on mine off and on for several hours. (got distracted a bit, XD)

2 Likes

HEH! (I love that word.)

3 Likes

Hey, guys, sorry that I’ve not been on much, it’s been a pretty hectic week. Plus the plussness, I’m almost out of internet and have yet to buy more (master procrastinator, bruh.)

Anyhow, what’ve you all been up to? I’ve been trying to edit some poems (not my favorite thing to do, lolol), drawing, and being a Grinch about Christmas.

5 Likes

Heya, FloodleGillsWithDoodleSkills! :joy: :wave: I’ve just been… Uh… Writing. Basically. :stuck_out_tongue: A li’l bit of Sabre Black (which I’m pressing “pause” on right now :cry:), aaaaand I just released a new chapter of Nola A.: Case Unsolved the other daaayyyyy, aaaand that’s probably it. :joy:

Oh, I’m starting a new Aetherlight walkthrough, hopefully! I made a new account named Aurora Northroad and I’ll be doing walkthroughs of Aetherlight with her. :grin:

How so? :joy: You don’t like Christmas?

6 Likes

Heyyyy, Snappy!!

Fun stuffs! Why’d you pause SB, though?

Off the chain, man!

I like christmas. But I don’t like Christmas music, colored lights, or hot chocolate. Soooooooooooooooooooo yeah. And I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate socializing. So. . . . that’s a thing.

What are your favorite and least favorite things about Christmas time?

5 Likes

Sorry for the double post, but I’ve got some NEWS.

I got another job!?

Indeedy, I got a second job. This one also happens to be pet-sitting, and will hopefully pay well and all’at stuffs. SO YEAH. ANSWER TO PRAYER AND STUFFAGE.

Anyhow, so yeah, I may be on even less this week, but hopefully when I get more internet for my phone, that’ll all change. Thank you all for your continued prayers!

9 Likes

Congrats Arrethtraen. :wink:

3 Likes

:joy: :wave:

Indeed!

Weeeeeyel (countrified version of saying “well” :wink:), I’m trying to decide if I should publish it or not. If I do, it needs to be looked at from a whooooole another perspective, and edited/plotted differently than if I don’t. I’m thinking and praying very hard about it. :slight_smile:

Haha, yeah! I’m pretty excited. :grin: I started it on a new account (she is a double, BUT DO NOT WORRY SHE IS NO SECRET), Aurora Northroad. I CAN’T WAIT FOR HER NAME TO GET MODERATEEEEEED! Ahem.

Whaaaa? :joy: Hot chocolate is LIIIIFE, man! :smile:

Yeah, totally funny how personalities work because I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove socializing. :joy:

GREAT question! Hrm, my favorite thing? There are a lot of things I love about Christmastime, but I guess the whole festivity of it all, seeing the lights decorated on the street, hearing the music (:stuck_out_tongue:)… Snuggling together inside the fireplace… It’s just Christmas vibes, and festivity, and I love that. :blush: As far as least favorite thing… HMMMMM-de-hmmmm-de-hmmmm. :arrow_left: I say that a lot in real life. Most likely the snow. Yeah. The snow. Like, I love seeing the snow, but OMGOODNESS THE WHOLE FAMILY DISLIKES SHOVELING IT VERY MUCH SO. :confounded: :joy:

You’re fiiiiine. :wink:

O . O WOW! Congratulations! :grin: :partying_face:

4 Likes

huloo!

What’s up, Rhysian? :smiley: :wave: (Arre, can I call you Rhysi for short?) I love your lab and your propic and all the things AND YESH YOU GOT THE JOB!!! WHOOOOOOOOP!!!

Anyways. . . I ran out of things to say. -slips and falls into puddle of chemicals that turn me into a panda bear-

giphy

5 Likes