The Timeless (Discussion)

Soooooo yeah. I’m starting a Doctor Who roleplay. I dunno how many of you know much about Doctor Who buuuut. . . We’ll see how it goes!!

~~~ Roleplay ~~~ ~~~ Bio Topic ~~~

4 Likes

Can’t be any worse than The Matrix.

2 Likes

So are we all doctors?
I don’t know a lot about it, but I’ll join!

2 Likes

You will have to look it up to understand. It’s a LOT more than just “Doctors.” :wink:

3 Likes

No, I meant are we all time lords?

2 Likes

If you want! Or if you prefer, you can be an earthling or some other creature who is traveling in some Time Lord’s TARDIS. Like Rose Tyler or something. :smirk:

3 Likes

Sweet

1 Like

I don’t watch Doctor Who

…not because I don’t want to, but because we watch other stuff… :stuck_out_tongue:

BUT I REALLY WANT TO JOIN THIS SO

CONSIDER ME CLUELESS AND I AM HERE

:wave:

3 Likes

Haha! Well how about you’re an earthling who discovers Avriletta’s (my Time Lord’s) TARDIS and sneaks in. I’ll fill in on the details of the Whoniverse – you can just play along. And obviously ask questions and whatnot. :wink: Maybe you and Dray’s character could be friends or something. What do you think, @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor?

3 Likes

YES. I’M IN.

:laughing:

2 Likes

Cool cool! Make a bio as you see fit then. rubs paws excitedly

EDIT: OH OH! What if Avriletta ended up in Aethasia and we can use Nola or Sierra! Just an idea. You can do whatever you want. :wink:

2 Likes

yas yas yaaaaaaaaas this is iittttttt the moment where Nola meets Avrilettaaaaaaaa

Yes.

I dooooon’t actually need a bio. Hahaha.

2 Likes

Heheh, I’m excited now!

Right. I’ll write something up hopefully soon. Don’t post anything until I’ve written something.

@PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor Let me know where/who you’d like to be, too by making a bio/informing me here etc. :wink:

2 Likes

Me too! :smile:

Yes’m! *two fingered salute *

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhohohohhh!! @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor That’s a great bio!!

Um, question: What’s a “perigrosto stick”?

2 Likes

Hey thanks! I can’t wait to start writing!
I am currently writing a piece for the Matrix, so it will be a little bit.

2 Likes

The wand type objects that Doctor Who carries. It allows him to do many things. Including unlocking doors, burning or cutting through many kinds of material, conducting medical scans, etc. It is also know more commonly as the sonic screwdriver.
download%20(2)

2 Likes

I’ve never heard that of that name for a sonic screwdriver before. . . Did you come up with it?

2 Likes

Nope, it’s a thing. Not very many people have heard of that name though.

So are you going to write soon?

1 Like

You sure?? I googled it and I can’t find it anywhere!

Aye, hopefully. . .

3 Likes