Things That Move 🚲

Hey guys! Just wanted to make a topic for all you skaters out there, so if you skateboard, roller-skate, freeskate, longboard, do one-wheels, hover boards, bikes, etc. this is the place for you!

I’ve been ripsticking a lot lately, I can pop wheelies on it now! I’ve been trying to do ollies too. I also hope to get a freeskates for Christmas! If your wondering what freeskates are, this is what they look like:
iu

I’ve done a little skateboarding, and longboarding which I also want for Christmas lol :grin:

Crouton, the man, the myth, the legend.

You can talk about cars and stuff on here, but I would rather you not. Thank you :grinning:

4 Likes

This looks awesome! The only thing related to this that I’m into is rollerskating and rollerblading, which I love! I’ve always wanted to try skateboarding, but never gotten the chance. There’s a guy at my church who has a hoverboard, it looks super cool, but also super similar to a skateboard. Is there a difference? Or is a hoverboard just a cooler version of a skateboard?

Also, how do those freeskates stick to your feet? :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve only done those around 5 times in my life, but I want to learn how to!

They are totally different lol :grinning: with the skateboard you have to lean with your body and push with you feet. Hoverboarding is where you have to stand straight and move forward and backwards with you toes and heels. :grinning:

They don’t lol :rofl: you kinda have to stand on them like a skateboard or lipstick. But they do not work like either of those :smile: if you look up JMK Freeskate on youtube you might understand it better!

1 Like

Oh wow! That sounds super cool! I think I’d be better at the hover board then the skateboard, but I don’t know I’ve never tried :joy:

Maybe I will! They look so weird, but I guess they don’t work like roller skates since they don’t stick to your feet.

1 Like

@Audax, you like cars?

4 Likes

I mean I’m not a huge fan per se, but I do appreciate dope lookin’ conveyances.

3 Likes

As do I. I hope to build a car myself one day, a slick-looking beauty run on the power of either electrolysis of alcohol.

2 Likes

Whoa! Those are epic!! I really like the one in the middle!!

1 Like

No diesel monster truck?? :confused:

2 Likes

3 Likes

What is that last truck?

2 Likes

Something military, I believe.

2 Likes

Makes sense :grin:

2 Likes

It’d look better with at least one 50. cal on the roof…

3 Likes

Make that a thermite cannon.

2 Likes

Saw this bad boy at the beach last week.

3 Likes

I see things like that driving around the area I live and I wish I knew who owned them.

2 Likes