Through the Bookcase: AiC - Discussion

Greetings and well-wishes!

This is where you can comment on TtB:AiC, and discuss the story with the authors!

NOTE: This is a dual roleplay between @ScienceSiren and myself. Public interaction will be conducted in this thread. Thank you!

13 Likes

This sounds UTTERLY EPIC AND I CANT WAIT!!!

6 Likes

Thank you! Stay tuned for the first installment!!!

5 Likes

I will!

I’m Gonna go squirrelly now…

5 Likes

Lots of fangirling, screaming, and pulling of Vy’s

YOU’RE IN THE BOOK!!!

More shrieking, screaming, and running around the room

This is what going squirrelly means…

4 Likes

Hello, Claire Cat, what do you think of the story so far?

4 Likes

ITS SO AMAYZINGIDONTEVENCARETOSPACEMYWORDSANYMORTHE EEPPPPIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCNEEEEESSSSS

4 Likes

I’m glad you like it.

I’m glad it’s moving along so quickly.

4 Likes

This is a good rp

4 Likes

Thank you, sir.

2 Likes

Thank you for the nice comments @TheAvyator and @Fulson!

3 Likes

Thanks For the EPIC AND AMAYZING STORY!!!

@SheOfManyNames @ScienceSiren

4 Likes

(Laughs) Thank @ScienceSiren! It was her idea, I just work with the Boys.

4 Likes

Woah, I just pitched the concept. You fleshed it out and made it a great deal of what it is.

By the way, it’s your turn.

4 Likes

You got it! I’ll go write.

4 Likes

I’ve just read this story. It’s very. . . -cough- dramatic. Your vernacular is nice, though. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you, do you have anything else to say on it?

3 Likes

Hey, drama is part of my life! It kinda bleeds into my writing. LOL! Thanks for the kind words! We do our best!

2 Likes

Nothing that could be considered useful or uplifting. :upside_down_face: Like I said, I like the vernacular.

3 Likes

Hey there @SheOfManyNames & @ScienceSiren! :smile:

So, I’ve been binge-reading the role-play lately, and it’s a very creative idea! But there’s this one part in a post that I’d like to ask about…

Now maybe you meant it in a different way, but it’s definitely not a healthy or really a very good thing for a couple of teen girls to start mothering a depressed man. It’s not their responsibility or really even their place, and I was just wondering why they chose that option with a man they’ve only read about, as opposed to something else? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyways gotta run now, thanks for reading this :laughing:

5 Likes