Transformers: Shadows of War (Discussion)

Greetings Autobots, Decepticons, and any other Cybertronian, and welcome to a Transformers Role-Play. Here we can discuss characters, plot, and worldbuild of the RP.

All timelines of Transformers are permitted. However, this is not a Michael Bay production, so please tone down the 'splosions and energon-shed.

4 Likes

So it begins…

3 Likes

If I can get any applicants that is…

3 Likes

Never fear, Vynado dear. We will get this off the ground even if it is just the two of us.

3 Likes

Umm. . . If you don’t have any participants, dontcha think it’d flourish more in the long run if you gathered more people before starting a whole other role-play? :\

5 Likes

Had to launch the idea somehow. (Shrugs)

This is an all-participant RP.

3 Likes

True, but that’s what New Topic Ideas and chat topics are for. Maybe build a participant base before starting?

4 Likes

Didn’t know there was one.

3 Likes

-poof-

3 Likes

Hmmm… Bit late for that. Vytanni was dumb again.

4 Likes

We all make a blunder once in a while; and it’s not too late to gather people for a fun role-play.

As a heads up though, I will have to close this topic if it doesn’t end up having any participants. Not permanently, just until it fits the qualifications for a free for all role-play.

5 Likes

Maximum number?

3 Likes

Maximum number is up to you, minimum number of role-players is 3-4, depending on the activeness of the users.

5 Likes

Ok… Doable… Hopefully…

4 Likes

THREE! YOU HAVE THREE PEOPLE PARTICIPATING NOW!!

7 Likes

(Grins) You’re timing is impeccable my friend.

7 Likes

Alright then… Who would like a piece of Cybertron for themselves?

• I’ll join as a Autobot
  • I’ll join as a Decepticon
  • I’ll join as a Solo Cybertronian
  • I’ll join as a Dinobot/Insecticon/Other
  • I’ll join as a Human
  • I’ll refrain, thanks anyway

0 voters

6 Likes

This sounds fun, can i join?

4 Likes

I would also like to join.

7 Likes

I agree with the two brothers this looks awesome!!!

So, can we make our cybertron selves turn into whatever we want? Or do we all have to turn into vehicles? :confused:

5 Likes