Usernames! Why did you pick yours?

If the title doesn’t make sense, this is basically a discussion of why you chose your username.

I chose “Audax” because it is Latin for bold, and a reminder of who I want to be, bold for Christ.

If y’all don’t think this is needed, lemme know and I’ll take it down. (If I can. Still figgering out how to use this site.)

12 Likes

I chose “LadyGrey” because of the martyr, Lady Jane Grey. I’m kinda thinking of changing it, 'cause I don’t think of myself as “LadyGrey”. What do y’all think?

11 Likes

I think it is lovely,a and it suits you my musketeer friend.

9 Likes

I chose mine because Rapunzel is my favorite Disney princess and we have a lot in common. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

I don’t know why i chose mine. I like clones I guess?

8 Likes

I chose mine because Captain Rex is awesome!

Heh, everybody else has a better reason…
Except for Ultra-commando…

9 Likes

Better than Captain Rex?! I doubt it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

You are absolutely correct. Captain Rex is awesome.

6 Likes

I chose mine because Triste is the name of a character in my Star Wars book, and I am a diabetic so. . .

10 Likes

I’m wild. I like blue. My tears shine, like most tears do. #WildBlueshine

9 Likes

Mm. . . I basically merged my Aetherlight character and my beast-like OC/online persona.

9 Likes

Hmmm… Yeah… but I’m not Taka any more. Or Milady. It’s… not really who I am anymore.

7 Likes

Then change it if you wish.

5 Likes

Fulson is basically just my default name for stuff like this. It used to be Dacammel, but idk I guess it was time for a name change.

7 Likes

Ariella Newheart is the name of the character I made for The Aetherlight, one of my favorite games. I have always liked the name Newheart because it reminds me of Ezekiel 36:26. I didn’t choose to name myself AriellaNewheart on here because Ariella is actually one of my book characters who is a lot different from me–hence ladynewheart. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I chose mine because of my dear friend @Bellflowerp. It was her nickname for me and now she’s who knows where so I think my name kind of honors her in a way because she was dear to most of us on here and I know we all miss her :two_hearts:

And I love the name Lila and I also love kitties!

9 Likes

Blurrybeast is the all-inclusive name of a combination of metaphorical and lyrical personas and concepts including “Dravenous Beast,” “I.D. Triskele,” and “The Black Circus.”

It represents a dual persona that inclusively represents my nature, world view, and understanding of society.

It is far too much to explain here but that’s the summarized version. :wink: :v:

7 Likes

Mine has to do with my childhood and hatred of spiders. Not really anything at all to do with Spider-Man. I was looking for my first avatar and found this one.
home-alone-spider-face_zzaapj
Home alone was one of my favorite movies growing up. My family said I looked a lot like Kevin. Now I look a lot more like Marv… Throw in the spider, and you get spider man. Lol

6 Likes

I picked my name, because it shows my personality lol

5 Likes

Hard and crusty?

5 Likes