Welcome Aboard!

Ahoy, everyone! If some of you reading this are familiar with The Aetherlight and its forums, this topic is similar to the Hi There! I’m New topic.

In plain English, this is a place to say hello and how-do-you-do to the awesome Christward Forums!

Yep, introducing yourself! :grin:

The head moderator, admin and guy-in-charge who has all of Christward’s best interest in mind is @TheDraven, and I am Bellflowerp, the other moderator-but-certainly-not-admin person who really wants to help as much as I can! :joy:

But, enough about the people who were first here. Let’s hear it for the newcomers! :tada::tada::tada:

18 Likes

Hey guys! I am Countryboy77! Some of you may know me as Draven Eldercraft (and maybe some other names). Introduction complete.

And now,
A BIIIIIIIG WELCOME TO ALL NEW USERS OF THE BRAND NEW CHRISTWARD FORUMS!!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
It is great to have each and every one of you here! I look forward to writing along side all of you! This is the beginning of something Fantastic!:+1::sunglasses:

-CB

10 Likes

Bibleman1611 here! Loving The Christward Forums already! i am excited about this as well as anticipating great fellowship and connection. Praying that we can agree in prayer on specifics and see the Kingdom of God strengthened.

Let us move forward and Christward!

No Retreat!

11 Likes

Welcome aboard, Dad, ahem, @Bibleman1611!:grin:

6 Likes

Whoa! This is pretty crazyawesome!!

Well, hi there everyone! I’m Gloria Oldenpinner on the Aetherlight Forums, and WildBlueshine over here! Thanks so much for introducing me @TheDraven, I’m excited to explore this forum! ^.^

7 Likes

Welcome @WildBlueshine! I’m so excited to have you on!
Enjoy the forums and keep looking Christward! (That’s a thing now.)

4 Likes

Hi, Changedlife21 checking in. I’m so excited about this forum. The possibilities are endless…Thanks so much for the invite, Countryboy77! Looking forward to fellowship, fun and Christ-honoring conversation. Upward, on-ward and Christward. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yay! Welcome @Changedlife21! I hope you have a great time on the Forums!

Looking unto Jesus,
-CB

2 Likes

**Well hello, Christward Forums.!

Great to be here. I know this has great potential to be a fantastic place for Christian teens, tweens and peeps of all ages really. :wink:

I have a number of thoughts regarding how I may suggest it compare… and not compare to the Aetherlight forums. But I’ll drop another post about that later.

-Neo

neoflying

10 Likes

Wow, hiya, @Bibleman1611, and welcome to Christward Forums! :grin: I hope you enjoy the forum, and let us know if ya have any questions. :blush:

Heyyyyy, Glow-Bow! (Don’t know what that was about… o . o) SO glad to see you here! :grin:

Woot! Welcome, @Changedlife21! :grin: Let us know if there’s anything you need to know, or how to get the hang o’ things. :smile:

DADDY AHHHHH IT’S YOOOOOOU *crashes onto you and tackle hugs *

Also, MY PARENTS ARE FINALLY ON CHRISTWARD!

I repeat, my parents are on Christward! :grin: @Neo and @Trinity, the amazingly cool characters from the movie The Matrix, are HERE IN PARENT FORM! Muahahaha!

9 Likes

@Neo and @Trinity I LOVE your characters! (And those movies!:sunglasses:)
Welcome both of you to Christward! I’m looking forward to hearing any advice you can offer!
giphy%20(9)

7 Likes

Yip. That’s us… Just remember, “There is no spoon.” :wink:

6 Likes

@Neo @TheDraven @Bellflowerp I am behind the times with all these Matrix references! :laughing: I’ll make it a point to see that movie sometime. :wink:

Welcome to the Christward Forums @Trinity @Neo (AHH IT’S STORMSCAPE!) @Bibleman1611 and @Changedlife21! So glad you all could join us!

I do like a bit of archery, yes indeed. :joy:

5 Likes

Movies. there are three of them. And yes, THEY ARE A MUST SEE!

5 Likes

Hey! This is @TheDraven’s (aka Draven Eldercraft) sister here! I was so excited when I heard about “Christward” forums. This is a great opportunity for God’s family to fellowship together. I am looking forward to talking with all of you!
A big HELLO to Gloria and Nola (or @WildBlueshine and @Bellflowerp)

10 Likes

Hi! :smiley: Good to see you!

3 Likes

Hey hey hey, Leia Blackru-- Er, should I say, @Covert-OpsLeia! :smile: Glad to have you on board! :grin:

5 Likes

Hey @MirthV.Direfight! I am soooo glad you could join! I know @Bellflowerp and @WildBlueshine will be just as excited! Enjoy the forums!

5 Likes

Thankee G’vna!

7 Likes