Welcome Aboard!

Wow, this forum is growing leaps and bounds. Woot.
To ALL new members…

welcomeaboard

10 Likes

YAYYYYYY, SILVEEEEEER!!! :grin: So glad you made it, @Silverclaw! :smile:

6 Likes

Hey, @Xonos_Darkgrate! I’m late in saying “Hello”, as always.

I never said hello to you ethier, @Corvyd.

Hello, @Silverclaw, and @Redwall22! Nice name. :wink:

11 Likes

AAAAAAACK YOU JOOOOINED! :smiley: Welcooooome to Christward Forums, @Crouton! :grin: :tada:

5 Likes

Hey! Welcome @Crouton!:wave::grinning:

6 Likes

Greetings and salutations, @Crouton! I’m so glad you could join us, and I’m sure you’ll have a great time here.

Now, -cracks knuckles- let’s get to the fun stuff!

This is a topic for chatting and all’at, and this is a topic for all of the random crazies!

We aaaalso have a Marvel, a Star-Wars, and a Random Role-Play! Or, if you’d like to check into Role-Play in general, you can sliiide over to the Role Play HQ!!

Aaand for the other things:
Here’s the Forum Guidelines!

If you ever have questions or anything, feel free to ask our amazing moderators ( @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor, @Gworg, and @Bellflowerp) or meeeee!

Lastly, pleeeease sign here! -slides you contract-

Thanks for joining, and I can’t wait to see what you contribute to our ever-growing community!

[]-[]-[]

:musical_score: The Rhysian :musical_score:

6 Likes

Heeeeey, @Crouton!

4 Likes

Hello my name is Skunindoo I know @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor in IRL and I like Minecraft

11 Likes

Yeeees! Hey @Skunindoo!!! So glad you joined!!!:sunglasses:
(Heh heh I’ve been waiting for this.)

5 Likes

Welcome to Christward, @Skunindoo haha.

4 Likes

Hiya, @Skunindoo! :smiley: Welcome to the forums! :grin:

(YAY, finally someone that isn’t an Aetherlighter…)

Alsoooo, welcome, @Redwall22! We all had ya confused with a double, but all is good. :smile: WELCOME! :grin: :tada:

5 Likes

Greetings and salutations, @Skunindoo!! Welcome aboard! So glad to have you!

Allow me to show you around!

First off, meet the moderators! I hear you already know our head mod, @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor, but there’s also two more! Meet @Gworg and @Bellflowerp!

Anyhow, here’s the Forum Guidelines!

Hanging out: This is for chatting about whatever you like, from fandoms, to video games, to church, and thiiis is for the most RANDOM things you can think of.

Role-Play: Role-Play is when people get together and write stories with their Original Characters. Here is a Marvel themed story, a Star-Wars themed story, one that’s totally dedicated to Randomness.

And finally, if you could sign your name on THIS document, that’d be stellar!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of our lovely moderators, or MEEEEE! Thanks for reading!

[]-[]-[]

:musical_score: The Rhysian :musical_score:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @BaconBen! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

@BaconBen AHHHHhahahaha, hey Ben!!! Great to see you here! You used your signature name! I like, I like. :sunglasses::+1: :laughing:

And welcome to all the other new members here too!

@Silverclaw @Crouton @Skunindoo

9 Likes

Welcome aboard the cool new Christward Forums ship, @BaconBen !

- Neo

welcometotheclub

8 Likes

Welcome to all new members! @Silverclaw - good to see you around, I haven’t seen you in awhile. :smiley:

@Skunindoo (great to have you here - I wish you great courage and valor) and everyone’s -other- forum antagonist of the more Perry Laden variety, @BaconBen. PIIIIGGGG. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Welcome to Christward, @Skunindoo @BaconBen @Crouton !!! (Pig, that is a great username.)

4 Likes

whoops!

Here’s high-fives to all the peeps I missed welcoming earlieerrr!

@Crouton Hi there! Super excited to see you here! :laughing: -high-five-
@Skunindoo Hullo! Nice to meet you! Btw, how do you pronounce your name, exactly? I’ve been saying ‘skoo-nin-doo’ :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Edit: WAIT A SECOND, ARE YOU THAT BEST FRIEND OF DRAVEN’S THAT I SAID HI TO WHEN I WAS PLAYING CHESS WITH DRAVEN THAT ONE TIME?! -cue awkward pause-
@BaconBen Couldn’t have picked a better name, Larkcape! :laughing: And jsyk I’m probably going to make your title ‘GIF-master in Training’

Welcome to The Christward Forums, y’all! Wow, we’ve gotten a wave of males :joy:

~~ Wild Blueshine

9 Likes

Great to have you on. @Skunindoo!
This is the best forum around…and even asquare and atriangle

6 Likes

hello @Gworg if you go to this link it will tell you how to say my name but you have to click on the English one not in French, they are Pronounced differently, but it is not a French word me and @PlͥⱥgͣuͫeDoctor made it up. Yes i am the best friend of Draven that said hi when you were playing chess with him most likely, because he lives 7 hours away from me so I don’t see him that much, and when i see him i do stuff like that so probably yes. ME OUT

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=fr&tl=en&text=skunindoo

3 Likes