Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to Christward, @Yusamac205. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

6 Likes

Welcome @Yusamac205
Hope you continue to enjoy the Forums!

6 Likes

Yo! @Yusamac205, I’m Christopher Puddlevest!

5 Likes

Wassup @Yusamac205. I am Fulson Ottercrash on the aetherlight forums.

3 Likes

Welcome @Agent_Romanoff and @Yusamac205!!!

5 Likes

Ottercrash reminds me of Zootopia and the absurd image of otters crashing into things. It strikes me as humorous in a dark way.

Fuzzywalker can refer to either fuzzy alpacas or mental illness and being confused. It seems to be more spiritual, which seems to be fitting for the Aetherlight and here.

As usual, a welcome to @TheAvyator (Ava!) and @Agent_Romanoff. Perhaps you would enjoy @Exploding_Kitten’s secret agent RP here?

Cheers. Also, welcome @Yusamac205. Good to have you here, and glad you like the forum. It’s better than a lot of others around. :slight_smile: I also like the name. :wink:

8 Likes

Like @Crouton said, I’ve been on for a couple of months, but thank you anyways! I never got a real welcome onto Christward…

9 Likes

Whaaa? No way! I’ve been trying to stay on the ball with welcoming most new members… That’s news to me. :hushed: Well, either way, have a very merry, late WELCOME TO CHRISTWARD FORUMS!!! :grin: :partying_face: :tada:

7 Likes

Welcome @Agent_Romanoff and @Yusamac205! So happy!!! 28_Celebration_640x442

8 Likes

@Agent_Romanoff

As in… Natalia Romanova? The Ballerina who became the best trainee under the Black Widow Project, trained by the Winter Soldier?

11 Likes

Hiya there @Yusamac205 and @Agent_Romanoff! -finger guns- Welcome to Christward!

8 Likes

She wasn’t- ahem, yep probably.

5 Likes

Look it up Wolfy. :smirk:

5 Likes

As a publically known Marvel nerd, I know exactly what you are talking about. The question is, which alternate reality are you referring to?

9 Likes

I thought her name was Natasha.

7 Likes

She changed it to Natasha.

6 Likes

Oh, thank you for clarifying that.

6 Likes

That is exactly the one I mean. :wink:

7 Likes

Hello @Chelsey and
Welcome%20to%20christward

So glad to have you here!! :grin: :+1:

9 Likes

Hello and welcome @PennyRose, @TheAvyator, @Chelsey, @Yusamac205, @Agent_Romanoff (I have a funny feeling I know you @Agent_Romanoff :smiley:)

Ok wow I think I covered everyone! It’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything. Obviously :arrow_up: :eyes: Anyways, welcome to Christward Forums everybody!!! I’m Skylar, some people call me Sky. I hope you enjoy the Forums as much as I do! image

11 Likes