When I Was A Youngster

When I was a youngster… I did ____ (fill in blank about what you did at anytime in your life)

Edit by Bellflowerp: Please make sure no personal information is spilled when you talk about earlier events in your life (e.g. “five years ago when I was __ years old…” or anything that could show how old you are). Thanks! :grin:

9 Likes

When I was a youngster…I died inside… true story!

12 Likes

Whaaaa?!? Really?

8 Likes

Really, It was when I met @B2URRYBEAST

11 Likes

I’m just kidding

9 Likes

Me too, @Skunindoo, me too! Jk

10 Likes

Bite me, lol

6 Likes

Ha. Hahahaha

When I was a youngster I chased cows off the front lawn with an air horn. It was the best day ever.:sunglasses:

14 Likes

Oh my goodness poor cows!!

7 Likes

They were trespassing. They deserved it.

10 Likes

Oh, ok. That makes sense.

7 Likes

Didn’t you do that with your Sis? Hmm… Sis?

7 Likes

Ah which sis? I think a few of my sibs did it.:thinking:

7 Likes

When I was a youngster (like, last year) I chased baby geese and hissing-parent geese off of our yard with a broom. I also viewed a female turkey on our roof.

9 Likes

-is lirl-ing- :rofl: I could totally see you do that, though. . .

My sister used to be downright terrified of wasps. So one time we were playing outside and I just casually turned to her and said, “There’s a wasp on your head.” She freaked out. :neutral_face: It was. . . amusing.

11 Likes

One time me and my friend saw some geese. And welp, it tride going to the bathroom on us to make us go away!

11 Likes

The XXXXXXXX’s geese are all domesticate.

Photo credit goes to the Queen de Winter (my mother)

13 Likes

When I was two, on my birthday, I licked off all the icing on my cake while we were praying

16 Likes

When I was a wee youngster, I believed that I would be paralyzed during a meal if I didn’t wash my hands before.
I bet my brother made me think that. :roll_eyes:

I also used to have dance and “gymnastic” (Which was really me rolling around on the ground and putting my arms in the air) competitions with MYSELF. mYsElF
I was lonely as a kid.

13 Likes

I used to ride my bike around the cul-de-sac and pretend I was racing…by myself. :stuck_out_tongue: I understand completely!

12 Likes