Who Loves Lego's!?!

Who loves Lego’s? I DOOOOOOO!!! Post here about stuff you think is cool or things that you made! Here are some of my stuff!!!

I’ll post in a bit!

14 Likes

I once attempted to combine all my lego sets together into a giant spaceship.

I never finished it.

11 Likes

I will be using this topic a lot

6 Likes

I downloaded this gif waiting for this exact moment. Lol
Our family was obsessed with the knights legos. I got this set (hand me down style) from one of my sibs and just found out that it’s worth a hundred bucks:

12 Likes

I made that. :grin:

(P.S. You have to click on it to see the whole thing.)

11 Likes

I like LEGOs. I’ll shoot you guys a picture of our Minifigure collection when I’m not OTM.

9 Likes

Can you make one of me?

7 Likes

My brother and I have been doing legos for years! I love them so much! I also got LEGO Worlds for my Nintendo Switch! It’s super fun!

13 Likes

I love legos, it was almost my entire childhood. (Along with barbies. Don’t judge. We had some awesome games. Since my brother is good at that stuff. He could be a movie director. He’s actually my role model in some ways) Anyways back to topic. I still have a bunch of legos but mom’s like: “They make too much noise!” None of my friends ever liked legos either (My friends are weird and none of them are like me). So I ended up stopping playing with them because I never had anyone to play with. Also, I would make a masterpiece and always set it on my dresser. How could I destroy it?! So yeah, that’s one of my dislikes, You can’t keep everything. That’s wy I like minecraft!

13 Likes

Her are my legos that I have made. Not the best. Or my fav.

Just really cool ones!

Most of my fav ones!

Really cool car!

Just for fun!

10 Likes

Nice collection! I like the motorcycle thing the best.

4 Likes

Thanks! I had a lot more, but the pics got lost.

6 Likes

My sister and I’s expansive minifigure collection:

My two favorites, Victor and Marcy (they’re engaged :laughing:):

A bunch of Daleks and my own LEGO Time Lord (whom I have dubbed “MacAdam”) with his own TARDIS:

A platform that looks somewhat like a waiting room but is, in fact, a flying machine. We aren’t very big on building – we just slap together something simple and then use our imagination. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Possibly the most complicated thing I’ve ever built without an instruction book. :joy:

10 Likes

Those are great!!! WOW YOU HAVE A LOT OF THOSE GUYS!!!

8 Likes

Thanks! Yeah, we’ve been collecting them for a few years now. Most of them belong to my sister. I love them dearly.

7 Likes

Can you make uno of me plea$e!

4 Likes

Maybe some time. I’m not doing commissions though.

4 Likes

Rats! Ok…

3 Likes

Hmmm, maybe I should break out my old minifigure collection…

5 Likes

Yes! Do me and a YEET plz!

4 Likes